Reviews for The Heart Won't Lie
jcn2416 chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
i have one qustion...who was the song by? i know i heard it be4 ...

nikki
xfreelifex chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
Great conclusion. I know what it's like to have no time, and still be begged to update and keep it going. You're right; you should only write if it'll be your best. Hope to hear again from you soon!
Lizzie9 chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
loved it. cant wait for another sotry.
LillyPelicanPrep09 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
yay sequel!
pinkcrayola55 chapter 18 . 3/28/2006
I love it. It's so cute and romantic. Written really good (both parts) I hope you have more to write I can't wait
NothingMoreNothingLess chapter 18 . 2/20/2006
I had read this story (both parts) a while ago, and I love it. It's very well written.

Nothing More Nothing Less
jcn2416 chapter 18 . 1/28/2006
i really like this story... and a great song for liv 2 sing.

nikki
Sweet-4-Stabler chapter 18 . 1/23/2006
Hey, I am new to the site, and i found your story. I love it! I really hope you keep going . . . i really want to know what happens.

ps - i like that u killed meyers and it wasnt olivia's fault.
nem chapter 18 . 1/22/2006
Wonderful job. I can never get enough. It still sadens me that I won't get to read your wonderful work every day, but I understand that there are other things to do in life. I am happy to hear that you should be writting more. Great, great job, and just keep doin what you're doin,

love always from just another law and order (svu) lover

:) -hahaha, keep it comin!

nem*
WeHaveACase chapter 18 . 1/22/2006
Great story! I really love it. You are updating soon right?

Oh and great choice in the Carrie Underwood song...I've got the CD and I love that song...lol.

Keep up the good work!
sprchick123 chapter 18 . 1/20/2006
Yay, OMG you finally updated! it's been like 3 months!

Um, like you said, this chapter is like a little slow and just tying things together, which is great. Can't wait whatever plot schemes you have up your sleeves lol )

Much love, keep writting!
BrittanyLS chapter 18 . 1/20/2006
I love this chapter! Two weeks desk duty isn;t too bad, Olivia cold have gotten worse, but she shouldn;t have gotten anything!
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 18 . 1/20/2006
I love the story. I hope you continue this in the future. I look forward to more.
SVU101 chapter 18 . 1/20/2006
i love it plz update oson!
tankbbg chapter 17 . 1/17/2006
I would perfer for you to end it when you feel you should or when you want to. If you feel that you need to end it here becuase its getting dragged out, then end it. If you want it to continue to where you had always wanted it to go, by all means, please do! I'll always be looking for your updates!
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »