Reviews for The Heart Won't Lie
Svu Cutie chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I really think you should really keep this story going!
Lindsay chapter 17 . 12/27/2005
Write at your own pace, many of us understand that there are simply other priorities that have to come before writing. You've written an excellent story, but don't feel pressured to throw something together just so we'll have an update. Take your time and make it the best you can.
changenotcoins chapter 17 . 12/23/2005
I really like this story and I would hate to see you stop writing so please add more chapters as soon as possible!
NothingButTate chapter 17 . 12/21/2005
hmm... whatever you choose.. its gona be good.. im gona stick around.. for the long run
KatieS chapter 17 . 12/17/2005
DRAG IT OUT! DRAG IT OUT! This is one of my favorite stories, and I don't care how long it takes you to update (although sooner is, of course, better) but I don't want this story to end! Keep it up, please! Thanks for another wonderful chapter.
Katherine chapter 17 . 12/17/2005
I think you should keep going. Whatever you do please oh please do not stop it in the next 2 chapters
toni chapter 17 . 12/16/2005
I don't know if i've reviewed this before, but if I haven't, I'd just like to say it's great, and I think you have a real talent for writing.

As for your decision, I think that if you can give it a real, definite, or at least satisfying ending I would have no problem with this ending in a couple of chapters, but if you can't get it finished how you want to any time soon, just continue at your own pace.

Your school work is obviously the most important thing in your life right now, and, let's face it, you won't really get a great deal of recognition for a fanfction, but if you do well in school, you could go on to do great things.

I will continue to read, no matter how long it takes to finish (Well, that's not entirely true, if it were to take you years to update, I might find it a little hard to keep up!). If these are to be the final few chapters, I would like to thank you for entertaining me for the past few weeks.

Keep writing!

Toni xox
Mataji CelestialRose chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Don't stop now! Keep going! This is a great story and I need more! I love Betrayal in the First Degree and this story is certainly living up to it! I liked the reference u made to the show when Olivia said "Who would wanna watch a show about our lives?" - I started laughin really hard! Keep up the good work and keep going with the updates! :)
nem chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
I didn't review last time because I was just really mad about how long it was taking you to update. I really really like your stories, and even if it means waiting a month for each chapter update, I still really want you to keep writting. It would suck if you stopped, so please don't. In a way I understand that you have other things to do besides right all the time, but it doesn't mean I have to like it (:/). Anyways, please keep writing the story, even if everyone else wants you to quit, and it's just for me, PLEASE keep going. Thank you, and good luck with the rest!

~nem*

(PLEASE DON'T STOP!)
BrittanyLS chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Update at whatever pace you need to! This story is wonderfull! I am so sorry I haven't been reviewing as much as I would like to; this has been finals week for me, so it's been crazy!

“Whatever you do, whatever happens between us… just promise me that you won’t break my heart.” Absolutely beautiful line from Olivia
Lizzie9 chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
i loved it. amazing. amazing amazing. so glad you updated. i absolutley love whats going on with elliot and olivia right now, and the IAB/ Casey drama is a nice touch. cant wait to read more.
SvUfan09 chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
I really like it please keep going! This chapter was cute.
mh14 chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
LOVED IT...Continue!
catwoman92 chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Just keep going at the pace your at. There are plenty of other stories that can keep me occupied.
randomlyincurred chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
pleasepleaseplease continue this story. It is completely enthralling. You've written brilliant situations to weave each chapter into the story.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »