Reviews for The Heart Won't Lie
live love and eat chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
love your story please keep going for my sanity! lol
SVU101 chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
continue!plz!
liviafan1 chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
I love your story. I think you should take your time with the story, and write at your own pace. I'll keep writing, as for the others...I can't speak for them, but I luv this story and I think it should take its course.

P.S. You're a great writer.
Amy chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
I love this story and your previous one! I say just update when you can, instead of 'rushing' the story to end it, or stopping it and waiting for a sequel (if that is your plan). You update frequent enough! Some have MONTHS between updates, and we all should understand and be aware of the fact that you writers have personal lives that deserve more attention than FanFic, no matter how much we love reading your stories! Happy Holidays!
MariskaHargitayfan chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Don't stop writing!I love this story so much,and

you're one of my favorites on the site!
sprchick123 chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
If you still like this story, then you should definitely keep writing it. You shouldn't stop it just for the sake of stopping it...

I'll still read, whenever you update. It's great when you finally update though :P
Country chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Please keep going! I understand about not having time to write (I'm working on my thesis, doing an internship and taking classes). This is such a great, touching story that I'd hate to see you rush to end it! It's just so great to see that you're keeping up with it.
Ashley chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
I like this story and I hope you continue to update. Please don't stop.
katydidit chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
I'm still reading: it's just that I tend to go through these periods where I'm a bad reader: really lethargic. I read, then I surf away and wait for the next chapter.

Still reading, still loving it: definitely love this chapter.
Sarcastic Realist chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
It doesn't matter to me. I still love this story. Thank you for updating!
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
I think you should continue.
BrittanyLS chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
I'm glad Olivia didn't cause the fatal blow! Can I say how much i love how Elliot is supporting and prtecting her! Great Story!
BrittanyLS chapter 14 . 11/30/2005
Poor Olivia, but I'm glad she has Elliot to help her!
BrittanyLS chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
That was actually a cute chapter! Munch trying to play basketball was hilarious!
BrittanyLS chapter 7 . 11/30/2005
That song fits perfectly with them!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »