Reviews for Insecurites Do Fall
Scarlet Secret chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
that was a really good story, some of it scared me, the irony of it all. you are an awesome writer and i hope you write more cuz you rock girl! anyways,pleasepleaseplease! finish objective:defeathering the peacock, that story is so freakin hilarious and it kinda sounds like me and my crazy friends in all of our insanity. rock on and keep on writing!
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
dark. deep. upsetting.

i liked it.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Holy smoke!
GoldenFawkes chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow; well written story. Sequel?
peridotdream chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
wow, that was so good. Incredibly well-described and concise. I think that was the best part, you kept it down to the necessary elements. great job

-bela
Julia chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I think that the reason that Draco and Ginny broke up was REALLY because Draco finally admitted that he was gay. He then decided to announce (only to her...)that he was in love with the one and only Boy-Who-Is-SO NOT-Strait. They then ride off into the night together and Ginny can go screw herself if she objects.
Nickitjuh chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This story is so amazing. I especially like the pieces in italics, it really did something to me. Especially this part: "He can see a fly banging itself against the glass, trying to get in. (Trying to get out)"

This is the most brilliant piece you have ever written.
Lemon Drop of Doom chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
butiful! just butiful!
zeynel chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
i love it! it was great!
VivaciousViolet chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I luv it!D
daemoninwhite chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Nice, but, rather, odd. Where you high when you were wrighting this? Nuh, kidding, but what Harry last thought, the whole 'his own poisioned apple' thing, you may be onto something there.
xxaishiteru chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
How sad! fanfiction isn't supposed to make me cry...It was well-written,. and I enjoyed it ever so much. continue to write stories, because you have a gift for it.