Reviews for For Lack of a Better Title
Hanamaru chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
this was a great story line, I enjoyed what there was
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
oh so funny!
Sesshomarubaby18 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
update soon
Cool-Hanyou chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
Oh... I did flame you didn't I? Sorry about that! Guess I was in a bad mood... Sorry, I don't really mind Sesshy/Kag ness... I was just kinda ticked Kagome hurt Inuyasha like that. (Even though I don't really care for the mutt)
The Rain-tachi chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
Mint: It's still as interesting as before but-

Rain: Kagome-chan and Sesshomauru does not mix at all

Mint: Though I do feel sorry for him. This chapter was great, no one had really mentioned Sesshy's mom before.

Trance: I LIKE THE STORY! (Grins)

Rain: (Hits Trance) I thought I told you to GET LOST! You dumb ass!

Trance: Okay Rain if you say so! (Runs off)

Mint: Eh... update?
Mint and Lime-chan the Odd Mix chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
Mint: (Sniffs) My... my...

Lime: Great fanfic so far. Continue it's great! What is the reason you hurt Goku-kun anyway?

Mint: MY GOKU! _ Aww... my poor baby!

Lime: Don't mind her, she's just upset Goku got his little heart broken... Eh.. don't ask why we reviewed this chapter instead of the last one.

Lime: GOKU
Cool-Hanyou chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
BITCH! WHAT HELL ARE YOU THINKIN? HUH? YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND! AT FIRST IT WAS PRETTY GOOD.

KAGOME AND SESSHOMAURU DON'T MIX!
The Savior from The Rain-tachi chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Mint: Heh, I read this by myself cuz my partners are gone. I like this fanfic alot! Update it okay? Continue too. I want to see the end of this. But did you have to hurt Goku's feelings? I don't like him that way but, sheesh Sanzo was harsh.
Yaoi Liker chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Like the fanfic. It's funny. Hm... I never knew liked yaoi until now... Update Soon!

PS: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK MY POOR GOKU'S HEART!
Strawberi Pocky Stix chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
Anabella, we're so sick! This is nuts! I can't belive we're writing this! And I will kill you if you pervert my love of Sha Gojyo...he's straight as straight can be! -growls- Gojyo's a womanizer not a man-izer...-mumble jumble- love you always! NIce fight scene btw!