Reviews for Time Slip
V. L. Crawford chapter 24 . 11/4/2013
This was great though the last chapter had tears but I loved it.
V. L. Crawford chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
Yay they kissed.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
I loved this! ;) one of the best Sirius/Harry time-travel fic I've read. How you wrote everyone-but Sirius and Harry most of all was just brilliant! So cute! Yaaay!
Saly chapter 24 . 11/7/2012
love this story
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 24 . 2/20/2012
first SiriusxHarry fic i read and I LOVED IT! i liked everything single thing about it! i would mention some but since this story was completed ages ago i wont bother.. god why is it finished :( sigh
Alienna chapter 24 . 10/31/2011
Muy bien mi amigo ! :D
NoLifeButLives chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
awesome!
Kimihearts chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Breathtakingly beautiful! Thank you for writing this!
Tearful Shadows chapter 24 . 5/27/2011
It was bloody brilliant! I loved it.
dragondolphin1990 chapter 24 . 5/7/2011
pretty good story
MistressRukia13 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Excuse me. Mr. Potter's name is actually Charlus, which proves it in the books. Plus which, There's like absolutely no mention of Mrs. Potter, so good luck trying to convince me. I just really hate the fact that you didn't try to look for their names. Mr Potter even has his own fanfiction area! Sorry, I'm not trying to flame you. I like the story, tho.

_"
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 24 . 3/28/2011
I luv it
CharmingKarma chapter 24 . 3/13/2011
*worships* You, my lovely author, you are bloody fantastic! *Glomps* This was a blast to read! There was spelling errors scattered throughout, and a few chapters were a tad rough, but over all this was an amazing story _ The plot line was really interesting and a breathe of fresh air from the usual marauders era time travel plot! You had me complete hooked on this from the beginning _ A ginormous pile of kudos to you for putting your time and effort into this _ Mught want to mark this fic as 'completed' though X3
Reynardetta chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
August 31? I though they died on July 31st?
Reynardetta chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
"Michael looked at them sternly. "No drugs, no sex, no alcohol, no wild parties, no boys, no fire…basically, behave…and listen to Remus and Lily…they are the most mature people here." Before anyone could reply, he apparated."

Oh my god I love this. He just told his son and grandson to have no boys at their party XDDD BWAHAHAHA I love you so much XD