Reviews for Sweet Nothings
Heya chapter 10 . 8/18
Salut je ne sais pas si tu lis encore les reviews de ta fanfiction mais je viens de la finir en une journée et j'ai adoré vraiment du début à la fin même si elle s'est assez triste j'ai passe un super moment merci
From France
zoteria chapter 10 . 3/27
This was definitively a very fantastic fanfic, I totally cry... and that is not a small feat to tell you the true... is was as you put it bittersweet and lovely and sad and everything... congratulations in this wonderful story you created!

Now I'm gonna go cry in a corner for a while...
newbeth chapter 10 . 3/25
This story was absolutely beautiful!
I've actually always wanted Fuu to end up with Jin and this fulfilled it perfectly.
TEARSSSS
OMG NOOOOO
MonDieu666 chapter 10 . 1/6
Well I can't pretend I wasn't a little sad that Fuu died but I got the sense that's where things were heading regardless. What a beautiful story and so well written! I particularly liked how you brought back Mugen at the end because I think those two men cared about each other a lot more than they would care to admit.
I have to admit I was surprised to read you were so young whilst writing this. I know that my writing was pretty self indulgent and immature as a teen but this story was so insightful and poignant and impressive. Massive kudos! I hope you're still writing in one form or another, you're obviously very gifted.
Mariechen010 chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
Thank you this made me cry happy tears
TypicalTrash chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
I'm back again. Even though one tear fell this time, I still smile through the pain. I'll try not to cry next time!

Bittersweet ending.
ivy chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
it was beautiful... i loved it... cant stop crying... its kinda like everlasting love... its really good... no words to describe how im feeling.. i guess i always knew that she was gonna die but... really hoped that she wouldnt... i guess im not really a realist...
Valana chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Very sad but sweet story. I really enjoy the story plot and how it ended.
hwdgsc chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
"Genetic" LOL. I'm pretty sure people during that time didn't even know genes existed.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
For anyone who doesn't know - there is a one shot sequel to this story called The Sunflower Princess. Read it. But if you're crying right now after reading Sweet Nothings, I recommend you take a good long break first. :'(
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
I cried for a long time. It was a beautiful story, and the best Jin Fuu pairing I've ever read. Perfect. I hope you keep writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
I knew when I read the summary for your story that you'd break my heart...but I couldn't shy away from what I knew would be an eepic and tragic love story. I'd read the mini sequel one shot you did for it first, didn't understand it was supposed to go after that...Anyway I loved it. Loved your writing, plot and how true to samurai champloo your characters were. The only downside to your story it the sadness you made me feel but then I guess it means you did great. Thank you for sharing this story with us, there isn't enough fuu/jin stories!
KittyShack chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
Oh my god. Crying right now. Don't know how I can express myself. Too many feels. Too many.
SO GOOD
GAAAAAAHHHH
HELP ME

I want more o.o
please? :-D
Faraheim chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
This story is so beautiful and you wrote so flawlessly i cried. I'm glad i gave it a chance you my dear are rockin'