Reviews for Sweet Nothings
SheWolfMedjai chapter 10 . 2/5
Please make another!
Shae chapter 10 . 1/7
Ahh I've been reading for the past few days. This fic is so sweet and sad and wonderful all at the same time. I love it. I hope u continue to write more.

Shae
citrusmage chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I'm sitting here at 2:00 in the morning, tears streaming down my face trying to find the words to describe just how much I loved this story. The characters, I felt, were spot on; though you made them richer and more soulful with the incredibly bittersweet yet beautifully pieced-together storyline. Everything was perfect. I'm happy to have been along for the ride :)
Vash Stampedes chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
One of the best fics I've read on this site. Great story.
stardust and bones chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Ugh so sad...I'm sobbing here. I actually choked on my slobber. And now I ship them... and I'm heartbroken cause this sucks.

Perhaps if this were the modern age she would have a cure already but in there period there was no hope, huh?

At least they got to fall in love in the end. I mean if I were to die would want to fall in love at least once, so at least they got that. But still, its heartbreaking and I wish so badly that she lived.

Thank you for writing such a pretty story that invoked so much feelings from me.
Of Healing Love chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
I knew in the end she would pass on, even though I hoped for a miracle. This was a beautiful story.

I did cry - how could you NOT? - but at the end it wasn't so much about Fuu passing. I just couldn't believe you'd given her a daughter of all things. Reading about her daughter talking to her at the grave...well, as a daughter who has gone through the same thing as as Himawari (funnily enough, the culprit was also cancer) I just started bawling.

This is going on my favorites list even though it made me cry long after I'd finished it. Beautiful, beautiful story. I knew she was going to die and had even prepared for some tears...and then you gave her a daughter! I never saw it coming.

Anyways, great work. Loved it. :)

Cheers!
Of Healing Love
EternityMusic4me chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Hahah I read your author's note at the end and it made me laugh. So I shall fulfill your request and review your story. First of all I absolutely loved it. You keep Jin in character and this whole story is just filled with love, it never fades. Jin's feelings are so honest and everlasting, this was an amazing read.

I was satisfied with the ending, I like how you didn't make Fuu die when giving childbirth because that would've been too expected, so thank you for letting her live to see her beautiful daughter. I also liked how you brought Mugen back, I'm so glad that he hangs with Jin and Himawari.

I just gaaahh...I really loved this, it was a wonderful reading experience. Thank you so much for writing a heartfelt story, you really have a way with words.
EternityMusic4me chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Ohh I almost teared up near the end. I love their relationship and the way you describe it is absolutely heart warming. I'm so happy for them.
Zarrid chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
I love this story! I had to reread the last chapter because it was so beautiful and poignant. Your character arcs are quite realistic. I love your backstory about the porcelain dolls. Fuu is quite insecure in the series and as confident and perseverent as she is with most things, she does get quite touchy about her looks, more than seems warranted by simply her age.

I loved Jin's introspection about Mugen and wondering if Mugen had left because of the helpless feeling of not being able to protect Fuu. They had been her guardians against most everything else, but helpless against this. Thank you!
Love, Zarrid
KenKa1804 chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
HOW COULD YOU KILL HER! Ok, is one of my favorite fics now anyway, but still it would have been so much more interesting that Mugen had somehow found a doctor that could cure her or something, I mean, I'm done with the tragedy on fan fiction, I want my favorite characters to be happy, for Kami's sake! T_T now I'm so sad... I swear you keep me with this she-is-not-going-to-die idea the whole time! It's contradictory, I hate you for killing her, but at the same time I love you for creating such a jewel :( I'm new reading this fandom so I'll hope to find happier endings for this couple around, specially by your hand... But It'l have to be tomorrow because I was supposed to do my homework today and you see... My pc's wallpaper changed to a Jin picture and the next thing I knew was that I was reading "say it again" over and over again thinking "how romantic!", lol! Anyway,

Great job! Hope to read more of you!
ranunculus76 chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Very emotional. I choke on my tears reading. Beautifully written. Thank you for writing.
Chocolate-daddy chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
This was such a great read, I loved it. I loved the pairing, I loved your portrayal of their romance, I loved everything about it. I read it all in one sitting and even cried at the end. Wonderful job.
sakurablossomhime chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Stupid story...being all tragically beautiful and making cry; your still going in my favorites .
ju1i3Oh chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
*sniff* I applaud thee! Just wonderful-truly and deeply profound. They way you had them slowly develop themselves (Jin & Fuu) it was wonderful! And I've been dying to read a good S.C fic since I've last seen the anime!
Ah, I'm rambling-anyways fantastic fic!
BigBoss3 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
I haven't stopped crying for 3 hours. This was beautiful. I read it in only a couple hours and I cannot even breathe, I'm crying so hard. I was crying before I got to the epilogue because I knew she'd be gone. I can barely type, I'm crying so hard. I'll probs be crying over this tomorrow.