Reviews for Sweet Nothings
Mariechen010 chapter 10 . 11/30
Thank you this made me cry happy tears
TypicalTrash chapter 10 . 10/8
I'm back again. Even though one tear fell this time, I still smile through the pain. I'll try not to cry next time!

Bittersweet ending.
ivy chapter 10 . 6/15
it was beautiful... i loved it... cant stop crying... its kinda like everlasting love... its really good... no words to describe how im feeling.. i guess i always knew that she was gonna die but... really hoped that she wouldnt... i guess im not really a realist...
Valana chapter 10 . 2/8
Very sad but sweet story. I really enjoy the story plot and how it ended.
hwdgsc chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
"Genetic" LOL. I'm pretty sure people during that time didn't even know genes existed.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
For anyone who doesn't know - there is a one shot sequel to this story called The Sunflower Princess. Read it. But if you're crying right now after reading Sweet Nothings, I recommend you take a good long break first. :'(
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
I cried for a long time. It was a beautiful story, and the best Jin Fuu pairing I've ever read. Perfect. I hope you keep writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
I knew when I read the summary for your story that you'd break my heart...but I couldn't shy away from what I knew would be an eepic and tragic love story. I'd read the mini sequel one shot you did for it first, didn't understand it was supposed to go after that...Anyway I loved it. Loved your writing, plot and how true to samurai champloo your characters were. The only downside to your story it the sadness you made me feel but then I guess it means you did great. Thank you for sharing this story with us, there isn't enough fuu/jin stories!
KittyShack chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
Oh my god. Crying right now. Don't know how I can express myself. Too many feels. Too many.
SO GOOD
GAAAAAAHHHH
HELP ME

I want more o.o
please? :-D
Faraheim chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
This story is so beautiful and you wrote so flawlessly i cried. I'm glad i gave it a chance you my dear are rockin'
SheWolfMedjai chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
Please make another!
Shae chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
Ahh I've been reading for the past few days. This fic is so sweet and sad and wonderful all at the same time. I love it. I hope u continue to write more.

Shae
citrusmage chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I'm sitting here at 2:00 in the morning, tears streaming down my face trying to find the words to describe just how much I loved this story. The characters, I felt, were spot on; though you made them richer and more soulful with the incredibly bittersweet yet beautifully pieced-together storyline. Everything was perfect. I'm happy to have been along for the ride :)
Evil Lord Kane chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
One of the best fics I've read on this site. Great story.
stardust and bones chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Ugh so sad...I'm sobbing here. I actually choked on my slobber. And now I ship them... and I'm heartbroken cause this sucks.

Perhaps if this were the modern age she would have a cure already but in there period there was no hope, huh?

At least they got to fall in love in the end. I mean if I were to die would want to fall in love at least once, so at least they got that. But still, its heartbreaking and I wish so badly that she lived.

Thank you for writing such a pretty story that invoked so much feelings from me.