Reviews for Born to Rule: Royal Web
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Rather glad that you didn't continue this fic - it's really not up to your usual standards.
mcgirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
please continue this is really good
emmie chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
I just finished reading the Born to Rule series, or what you have posted to date. I really like the plot so far. I absolutely love the Daniel/Cam friendship. The one thing that is really bothering me about this series is the Jack/Sam/Daniel love triangle. I really do not like Sam and Jack in this series.

I don't know if you're planning on writing another story in this series, but I would greatly appreciate it if you did add a few more stories. I would appreciate it even more if you could (1) not have a relationship between Sam and Daniel, and (2) get Jack and Sam back to Earth and just let Daniel rule without their interference. I would also like to meet the person who will be Daniel's co-ruler. (maybe she sould be his love interest, instead of Sam? *hopeful puppy-dog eyes*)
Lady Lestat chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
You must continue this series, it is so brilliant. The plot is like nothing on earth and you have left it on such a cliffhanger!
VeltaIO chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Please continue this intriguing series soon.
Tere chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Meriem, I really like this story. I wish you would finish it aa well as write some new ones. I know you got flamed bad once, but please don't let that stand in your way. I can tell you love writing by the work you put into the stories and the characters. Don't let somebody else rob you of that.
Chris4Short chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
hey - another good one! do hurry and post/write chapter 3 or Born to Rule

christine
Darth Tater chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
wow, that's... really twisted and mixed up. i a good way. i like it, plz update soon. lol.
Innogen chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
This is very politically intriguing! I hope that Daniel can keep it together! Maybe Shifu can drop in and offer a word or two of advice? Maybe Daniel can remember to ascend and descend at will? There has to be a way that Daniel can find out what is really going on without actually being there.

Innogen
krysalys chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
This is a fascinating story. Just one thing - you have Jack as a Colonel, and if Cam's in the picture, then Jack's a General now. I'm sure others have already told you, but I figured what the frell. It's good to be redundant sometimes. ;)

Eagerly awaiting the next chapters!

-}-