Reviews for A Different Kind Of Genius
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Please do continue. This is a lovely story
1enchantedgirl chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
why oh why did u not finish this story?
dancing elf chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
very amusing
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly refreshing this is. I've read many stories wherein the writer tries to make out jounouchi as intelligent and I have to admit that most people go about this very poorly by either changing his character completely or making up some half-assed story as to why he was hiding his true self.

I've only read the first chapter, but I can already tell that this will play out very nicely. I mean, damn. So far everything about this is believable and the mannerisms are spot-on. *sighs happily* I can't wait to see what the next few chapters hold. :)
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
gyyah! what a good story so far! but it's been 3 years! when r u going 2 update? PLEASE UPDATE! (puppy dog looks).
ONIX-21 chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
hehe hi i just started reading ur story and i love it so far!

its a really interesting idea

its cool to see Jounouchi b given some brains lol

i love this pairing!

and this whole play with Jou as a girl was a twist hehe

cant wait to see wats gonna appen next!

so i hope u decide to continue with this story and update soon :D
HADmatter chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
Ah! Every fan-girls dream to see Jonouchi in a dress!
yllom21 chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
Oh, poor Jonouchi! You have to laugh though. Nicely done so far, the entire empathic thing was rather interesting.
Klaine Wonderland chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
1. dobe is what sasuke ONLY calls naruto.

2. it means, or so i've heard last-dead, which never makes sense when either of them say it.
from-eroica-with-love chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
I really love this :D i'm a drama student too and this year so far guys have already dressed as women for roles in plays D they take it so seriously too, i love your story its so very good and i don't know for some reason i have a huge smile on my face and it's becuase of your story.
Ally-Kat722 chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
Oh god... *dies of laughter* Oh, that's priceless! Please please please keep working on this! It's HILARIOUS and FANTASTIC! *huggles* Please! Can't wait to see more action. Oh, and the optomatrist is my fave side character for sure.
StupidChinaBook chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
please can you get the next chapter of Coporate troubles written asap?
Hyper hangover chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
*claps* woderful! I love musicals! XD
bgtea chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
Possibly one of the most unique concepts I've seen in this fandom. I like the new twists you added. I can see why this fic is so many people's favourite. I hope you haven't abandoned this fic especially now that it's getting more interesting! Good job on this.
Landi McClellan chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
Cute story. It is so interesting and different. Good job.