Reviews for The First to Say No: Remy's POV
SexyAngel38 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
That was so beautiful. I absolutely adored it. When writing can make you actually feel the characters emotions, your doing it right. Lovely, just lovely.
tfobmv18 chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
He really loves her. Keep up the good work.
Miss DnG chapter 9 . 1/8/2007
wow, that was possibly one of the hottest stories i have ever read! Well done, very well written, I was feeling a bit sorry for Remy and all his sexually repressed frusteration but Im glad he got some releif in the end :P great fic!
musagirl15 chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
That was soo cute, I really loved it.
dreamer's dawn chapter 9 . 10/21/2005
Yet another prettily wrapped package with a big shiny bow! Great end and really sweet. It's funny, 'cause right at the part where he's talking about being left breathless, 'Breathless' was running through my head! Too much Wedding Date for one day I guess! Again, great story and concept with the dual POV's. But the Fix and Turtle Turtle and I must go to bed now. Keep up the good work. Feed the Fix and Turtle Turtle...
gabrielle myka chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
aw i really liked this fic. as well as rogue's pov!
FluidDegree chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
That was such a sweet chap.
Prexistence chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
aw so cute _
emma134 chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
that was so cute loved the story
healthy living includes sweets chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
hello? anyone there? cause its been over a week since ya updated wolvie! see these are the annoyin reviews ya get when you dont UPDATE!
addtothenoise chapter 8 . 9/11/2005
Don't know how I missed this one. But then again I don't know how you did this story...it's even better than Rogue's POV. Didn't think that was possible, but then again, maybe it was just because of Remy. ;-) LOL. Wonderful.
Prexistence chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
cute chapter _ it was also really nice the note ya put in here, me n my coworkers donated all of our check to be sent down there.
FluidDegree chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
aw that was so sweet. i felt so bad for him the way he was feeling. I know what it is like to be alone so it hit a nerve for me when i ead this part for both of them. but at least the chap ended on a happy note. That was great. Can't wait for more. are you going to go into more detail about how he felt about htem getting together like that or just leave it at this.
dreamer's dawn chapter 8 . 9/9/2005
Aw, short but sweet. Can't wait for more! Update soon and Feed the Fix and Duckie...
right thats it chapter 7 . 9/9/2005
jebus child would ya update any time soon! i check every time i'm on ff to see if this stories updated! thats a lot a let downs! concidering the last time you updated was about 2weeks ago! UPDATE ALREAY!