Reviews for Blinded by Science
Asugar chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Good job. Interesting episode tag.
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Interesting
amanda73 chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
it's a great fic but wilson was a volleyball not a soccer ball.
b7-kerravon chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
As always, perfect characterization; I like the parallels between Teyla and John
PurpleYin chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Really great post-Trinity. Got a nice mix of interactions between various characters, weaving in the two plots brilliantly. Really good, going on my favourites. :)
EclecticTrekker chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Loved it. Please write more Atlantis when the mood strikes you - the characterizations are some of the best that I have seen. Thanks for sharing this piece.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
Good job, love all the... well, stuff. It really sounds like it was part of Trinity. I really enjoyed it, write more.
imskysmom chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
OH MAN! This is a FABULOUS tag! You so perfectly nailed where it felt like Sheppard was after everything that happened! This was such a complex episode and you managed to do a beautiful job of balancing the subtleties. Thanks!
Kylen chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
What a beautifully executed story! I've been contemplating what to do with John after his encounter with Rodney, but you did what I hadn't thought of: what happens before that.

Terrific job of capturing Sheppard's internal debate on so many issues, and in particular, the hurt that he was feeling after the mission. Great job.
Madj chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
What a great follow-up to "Trinity." I feel like you've got a handle on all the characters, and I can easily see this fitting into the episode. Thanks so much for sharing it.
fififolle chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Yes, enjoyed it very much. It helps to mull round what on earth...pegasus...is going on this season! There was a gem in a sea of angst - 'Oh. Crap, hope it wasn't Dex's.' Cheers!
szhismine chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
good fic!
rogue1503 chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Well done! - like it a lot, very good thought provoking de-brief of a huge cross-road for McKay and Shepard.

"But betrayal of that confidence could be costly." - very apt - I hope you write more, following on from this one - it's very intriguing!
fanficaddict chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Aw, great job! I could really feel John's frustration and anger. I could really see where he was coming from.
rogue1503 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Great POV story! - that sure was a dark and pissed off Shep at the end of "Trinity" - I like this tag - very apt, and very in character.. Also like your reference to Wilson!