Reviews for The Night before the Rest of Her Life
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
The ending is strangely ambiguous.
I like it... I think.
tinabeanaaaa chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
cute!
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I like this. It's not really like what I normally read, but it's good.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
It's brilliant, you captured Hermione really well, especially in such a short story.
Marn and Jenn chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Wow. Hermione's tone in this story is pitch-perfect. Sounds so much like the canon character it's hard to believe it's not a part of the books. There are some fanfics you wish really did happen in the story, and this is one of them. Absoltely fantastic!
grindylow07 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Oh goodness, you've almost got me crying, here. Every story of yours I read just keeps getting better and better.
daysandweeks chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Wow, that was really good, and really cute. I'm loving your writing more and more.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Why have I never reviewed this? This was one of the first of your fics that I read. Wonderful stuff. Of course, I am dedicated to Ron/Hermione.
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
A beautiful moment of love in troubled times. Hermione's musings about her life as a muggle child and a witch teenanger, about dangers and about Ron, are simply astonishing. Very good fic.
bec7012 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I've just been reading through most of your fics, and they are all very good. I particularly enjoyed your series on Penelope Clearwater and Percy, (i'm actually one of the few people who has always quite liked the character of Percy)it was nice to read some fics based around some of the interesting less central characters. Just on a little random note: i'd been reading pride and prejudice about an hour before i discovered your almost there fic. Bizarre huh?
MandaMoo chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
u should write more on this! i really like ur talent for writing! keep going! i hope u continue this story!

xoxo manda

p.s. review back maybe?
goldendew chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
You do good one-shots.
coinoperatedbecca chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
yet another great story! i loved it!

x3 starryeyedlooser025
acciobook chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Really good story. I swear I FELT like I was Hermione while reading it. You captured it perfectly!
bookworm26 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005