Reviews for Been There
Clarity23 chapter 21 . 1/4
Oh my god I loved this. Well, I knew I would love it since I love "Come to me". Can't wait to read the guy's part of the story.
Lady Aoi-chan chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
You are by far one of the best story writers I have seen on this site. You are creative and I overly surprised that you came up with such an impressive fanfiction. I' not really into stories where people spend all their time moping around but this...this is awesome.I wish I wrote this before your story was complete I know you probably won't see it,but to some everything up...YOU ARE THE BOSS!
Katara-Hatake chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
Loved it, although I wanted to know more about the whole Taichi-Yamato-Mimi deal.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
kaname langley chapter 21 . 6/12/2012
Oh my God. Another one good fic.
january sunshine chapter 21 . 2/14/2011
My goodness, I'm so flabbergasted. The moment I found this story, I had a difficult time putting it down, and I just spent the past few hours burning through the last ten chapters so forgive me for not being the most eloquent right now...

This fic was AMAZING.

To say the least, I enjoyed this immensely. The fact that you managed to take one overall storyline and show the entire story through the alternating views of the girls was a classy touch, and the amount of depth you managed to go through with each situation just overwhelmed me the most. I rarely read fanfiction where I'm stuck on the fence between trying to decide on a couple, so to see not only the Tai/Mimi/Matt-and bonus Sora (that startled me)-angle come into play, but also the Daisuke/Hikari/Willis angle, and have them intermingle so cleverly just took my breath away.

The difficulty in all of their relationships, from the complexity of Mimi's pregnancy to the almost simplistic yet overblown problems of Miyako's was very deeply and it felt so much more real knowing that the cheesy happily-ever-after ending didn't fully come true. It wrapped up nicely, and on an optimistic point, and for that, my heart does rest at ease, but it just felt so... so genuine.

There's irony of finishing this on Valentine's Day! The only things I could really think to point out, if it matters (since its been five years since this story was worked on, would be commas and accidental missing spaces. But the way it was written was lovely. I admire your style, and I very much enjoyed this story.
cartoon-watcher-4-eva chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
hey -. oh my gosh that was a brlliant story! there were so many ups and downs, dramatic tensed and even humourous situations that it was a perfect story! you havereally conveyed the characters quiet well. i have read two other stories of yours - if you can remember. im just going to read ALL of your fics now because they are soo entertaining - like a non-stop twist and turns in a soap opera. i never got bored once! it was soo fun to read - well done! you should be proud of yourself and i won't be surprised if you consider on becoming an author lol. well i better be off - i have to go to college -_-

ps. dont be surprised if you get reviews about your other fics from the same person! -
The Digital Gate chapter 21 . 2/3/2009
Oh, wow. Everything was beautifully written, and flowed smoothly. You managed to keep everything perfectly under control, and revealed information at just the right time. I even choked up at some parts, and with me, that's honestly hard to do with just words. Awesome job :D

(Like the idiot I am, I read this in one sitting instead of working one my project. That'll teach me to visit fanfiction in the future before I finish my homework. D8 )
Jaeda star chapter 21 . 1/3/2009
I absolutely loved that story! I hope you write plenty more just as fantastic!
redskyy chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
Wow.

That was amazing.

I truly can't wait to read the sequel.
b4k4 ch4n chapter 21 . 1/22/2008
Haha. Loved how you ended this off. I wonder why Mimi's parents hate Taichi so much. I mean sure his family is as rich as Mimi's family but Taichi is sure as hell rich right? o.o I guess Mimi's father just doesn't like Taichi personally xD

Wow, now this is what I call drama. The whole Taichi, Mimi, Yamato and a bit of Sora mixed into it was already pretty intense but you also added Hikari and Daisuke and wow...It was just plain awesome. I didn't know how this story was going to end up. Well yeah I was hoping for Tai and Mimi to stay together which actually didn't seem promising in the early chapters, but still. Oh, how I love all the drama D I think I squealed at the part where Daisuke was telling Miyako how much Taichi loves Mimi. Ahh, it's always so amusing to see the guy try so hard to get the girl...yet so heartbreaking at the same time.

I love all the moments where people just stuck their foot in their mouths and did embarrassing things. Although some of my favourite moments includes Mimi and Taichi with the peanut, how Miyako was so worried when Ken caught her in the wedding dress ("I think I might have single-handedly killed this relationship) and the part the part where Takeru says 'Happy Birthday, Daisuke when Mimi just told everyone she was having a baby. Brilliant lines man. It made the story hilarious xD

I love how each chapter revolved around certain characters. At first it got a bit confusing because there was on event happening at one time and at the next chapter, it seemed like it went back in time slightly or something like that. But I got used to it. You did very well. Each female character's chapter was different from the others from the words they use, their thoughts and how they interact.

all in all, I love this story. It was a lot of fun to read. There were so many moments where I was either laughing or crying. Anyways, another great story. I guess I'll start reading the sequel soon as well ) Keep up the great work!
starrygirl chapter 21 . 7/1/2007
i don't know how long it has been until i found a really good story i can get into until now. i, for one, am a big michi fan so that is one of the many reasons why i love this story. i also love the way you write. these past two days have been full of intense reading and relentless screaming at the computer (for Taichi's stupid acitions XP).

i love the way you write! keep it up and i can't wait to read more.

*rushes to read "Done That"*
mysticalruby chapter 21 . 6/26/2007
omg! this is by far the best story EVER! u have some REAL talent!

:D
SavannahX chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
One more question that I forgot to say in my last review. Who is Miyako? Is she a character you made up? I tried looking her up but found nothing on her. I'd appreciate it if you could explain it to me. ) Thanks.
SavannahX chapter 21 . 4/16/2007
Wow, I read this all in three nights. I wish I didn't have to put it down, but school came into the way. This is simply amazing and I can't wait until the sequel, which I will being next time I get the chance. You were constantly surprising me with odd turns.

Great job on a fantastic story which I really enjoyed!
Veranda chapter 21 . 10/29/2006
Well, I'd heard you were amazing, but I wasn't expecting to get stuck on my computer until 6am trying to read your entire fic in one sitting. You're fantastic. You really know how to sustain a narrative and keep your story organized in ways that I can only dream of. It's making me very jealous and depressed. I loved the first person rotation. I thought that was really effective, and the voices you used were distinct and completely saturated with personality. It was really refreshing to see you challenging the conventions of this fandom as well. The Daisuke/Kari dynamic was beautiful, and it was really cool to see Yamato and Taichi at odds over Mimi instead of Sora, because I've always seen Mimi as the sort of girl who would inspire that sort of reaction. (As a Taiora fan, myself, I was very much satisfied by the one tidbit you gave us at the end of ch.6, and then went right back to rooting for Tai and Mimi.) This was an excellent read, and I'm going to head right on over to the sequel. Oh, and the scene where you described all the different times Taichi and Mimi had kissed got me all choked up. That bit was absolutely lovely. Keep up the great work! V