Reviews for Welcome to Hogwarts 1949
awesomeness-rocks chapter 29 . 2/1
how that mid may new post coming?
DeathByCoffee chapter 28 . 1/8
I just went through and reread your story, it is definitely one of my favorites here on . I read your authors note, and while I agree that there are some mistakes in the earlier chapters, I still think just finishing what you have would be better than editing. I am very excited to see how it ends! If you ever need a sound board or just some motivation feel free to pm me.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/16/2014
Please come back and finish!
Chim Cheree chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
Rereading your story, just in case an update is around the corner. And of course because it's great. I actually enjoy your characterizations even more the second time around. So... Only two chapters left. damn. Really awaiting your new chapters.

GO GO GO, WRITE WRITE WRITE, GO GO GO!
(feel free to imagine pompoms and cheerleaders with that.)
MidnightFedora chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
Well, now that I have finished working my way through all the currently posted chapters, I believe a review has been a long time coming. There are so few stories that make it worth the trouble for me to review on, but this definitely has earned it.

The overall grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure is clean, neat, easy to read and a gift to look at. The plot is captivating, easily keeping my attention (this is sadly uncommon- I find myself closing so many stories simply because they start to get a little boring) and rarely threatening to lose it. You've done such a brilliant job on all of these things, but I find that it's our characterisation that takes the cake. Not only have you thoroughly convinced me that Harry's belief in the necessity of his actions is very much real, but you've subtly captured Tom's character and thought process just enough to keep our attention, as well as keep us guessing as to his motives and feelings. The recent revelation on Tom's favouritism was perfectly timed, but I don't get the feeling of oppressing (and truly unnecessary) safety that usually comes with these moments in stories. I still feel that he is very much dangerous, regardless of his opinion of Harry.

I'm holding on to the faith that you'll update this eventually, but as a fellow author I understand how difficult it can sometimes be for us to simply get around to working on the next chapter, especially with other interests and duties floating around our heads- my own stories have been woefully neglected for this reason.

Until another time,
Midnight.
rabid llama chapter 29 . 8/21/2014
Wow.
I started reading this because I was curious but I ended up reading it all in one go by cause I got hooked! This is truly one of the best fics I have read because Toms character is so believable and its amazing how Harry deals with things!
I love this and seeing that this hasn't been update d in 2 years makes me want to cry. Please continue this, it is way too awesome to abandon!
dead feather chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
Why was harry acting this confrontial towards the weasley? (In comc class)
dead feather chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Harry seems very sleepy, or then it might be the meticulous way things are described.
This has certainly been interesting read. I cant wait to see which way harry/tom relationship will go. Tom is not very approachable
Luna Bass chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Technically, it's Legilimency, not Occlumency. Legilimency is when you read someone's mind, Occlumency is defending your mind against mental attack.
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
Please, please update! I absolutely adore this story.
Smileyface3000 chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
I know it's been two years since you last updated, but is it silly of me to hope you'll come back and finish this? I love your story. It's clever and dark and scary and fascinating. Please please please finish it, and I'd love to see the sequel you've been talking about as well. At any rate, thank you for all the great stuff you've written so far.
cztelnik chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
This story has potential. It needs work and editing but would be nice to have finished...hope that works out.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Story jumps about a bit but still quite interesting. Makes sense Harry would make a better Slytherin after a few years at Hogwarts.
cztelnik chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
:D getting interesting a bit. Looking forward to seeing what Harry was sent back to discover.
MYsweetAngel chapter 29 . 4/29/2014