Reviews for Welcome to Hogwarts 1949
Anne Riddle 1 chapter 1 . 7/6
Love this story! Please upload!
Anne Riddle 1 chapter 29 . 7/6
This story is absolutely amazing! Word cannot express how much I love this story!I refresh this story everyday to check if you have got new chapters up! Please put new chapters in!
oh man, you can't leave us hanging now. I wanna see Snape's reaction. And Tom and Harry's relationship. And Dumbledore and... please don't stop now.
Chim Cheree chapter 28 . 7/6
Still one of my favourite stories. Really hope to see an update. Have you rewritten a few chapters in the middle?
is the story going to be continued ?
would really like it if it would go on :)
blisfulloblivion chapter 1 . 6/20
Has this been abandoned?
nick smith 450 chapter 29 . 6/19
Hello, ohyeah100,
it's quite a long time since I last checked this story. As your last note isn't visible in the update date I first thought nothing had changed. Well, it had.
Maybe you remember my last review, maybe you don't. It was nearly three years ago I wrote it, I think and I've had nearly given up every hope of seeing you again on this site. Thankfully, I was wrong.
Now, what to do to put you in "story mode"? First of all, I still think this story to be unbelievably amazing. Aside from "On the way to Greatness" I've never seen a story changing a good Harry to a much darker one that brilliantly. You certainly have an ability to characterize your protagonists very complex and interesting. And, of course, I'd love to see that - after so many years - continuing. I know, you have another story going on right now which is moving forward incredibly fast (200,000 words in one month - WTF?!) but it would be nice to see this brilliant story here finally continued. And finished.

And, maybe you understand, my fears are raising again. It would be nice to hear from you, that you haven't abandoned this project again, that the newest author's note isn't an empty promise.

I'm really extremely excited as to how this will end. I suspect that Harry finding out about the horcruxes put it very close to the finish as he now knows his greatest enemies' biggest secret (and, if I understood that correctly, the map wanted to show him exactly that).
So, what will happen? I think it is possible that he, back at home, doesn't change his believes completely but is far more attracted to the dark. Draco's information about him are also very interesting, and that he was able to fool Dumbledore. What will he do with these news? Blackmail Harry? Maybe not anymore, now he knows what Harry is capable of.

And Hermione and Ron - how will they react? Maybe Hermione will try to accept him but Ron really's about to have a really hard time coming to terms with this new Harry.
You've begun so many heavily interesting plotlines and as previously said I would be delighted to see them continue.

Sorry if that text was slightly confusing, its not that easy to keep it structured if you're writing in a foreign language.

So, whether you plan on really abandoning this or finally updating it, it would be great to hear from you.

Hopefully this has helped the "story mode" :D
nick smith
Dicra chapter 29 . 6/2
"New post by mid may"

You love keeping readers hopes up and disappoint them, do you?
Cielo chapter 29 . 5/10
Hi I am one of the Chinese translators of this fan fiction ( 5 years ago I think...)... But, well I know it's not possible but I am still waiting so please update!
G.Potter93 chapter 29 . 5/6
What happened with the story!? You promised to update. You cannot leave it there :(
writlings chapter 29 . 5/4
How can you leave it like this? It's been three years! So many questions to be answered! Please say you are definitely not going to give up on this. Please. The plot is brilliant. It's really, really good. The characterizations are excellent and on point. Tom loses none of his "evilness" so this makes for quite a realistically canon read to an extent, if you get what I mean.

Yes, there are quite a few mistakes that are too hard to overlook, but since you've already acknowledged that, I'll leave it at that. Overall, you'd do well to correct a lot of the stuff. The errors make it a little hard to read. But I believe you say that you're revamping it, so I'll be looking forward to it.

I'm sorry but I hate Malfoy Sr's name flat out. It's so ridiculous that I can't even read it out in my mind, let alone try to pronounce it out loud, since I really don't know how. I find myself skipping the word entirely. It looks like a big typo haha. The spelling kept on shifting between chapters as well. Maybe you could replace it during your editing with the (sort of) canon name now (Abraxas)? Or maybe not. It grew on me towards the end but I still find myself skipping it.

Another set of errors I'd like to point out is: You've put 1945 in some places, 1991 in some places. Also, if Harry was transported in 1949, New Years' has passed, so you'll have to change some of the POV headings to 1950. Or was it meant to be 1948-49?

Well, I'll cling on to the hope that by some miracle you will update this. I really hope you do. This story NEEDS to be done because it's just that good. :) After all, you've put in seven years of work into this.

In the off-chance you really are not getting back to this, will it be possible to ask for at least an outline of where you were planning to go with this? Because this has been quite an intriguing plot and there are many questions to be answered. I'd be really grateful if you could do that. Still, I do hope you manage to get back on track with this. All us readers would be very happy to see you back with this. :)
guest chapter 29 . 4/23
i really loved this fanfic
when are you going to be updating it?
i would love for this plot to continue.
SernaJ chapter 29 . 4/19
It's been almost three years, hasn't it? But I really, REALLY hope that it hasn't been completly abandoned, because I like it- a lot actually. I believe it can get out of the hiatus state. C: I know you can do it.
AbyssalStarlight chapter 29 . 3/17
Finished reading it all in one day.. This shows how great your story is. But you you haven't update since 2012 :/
AbyssalStarlight chapter 14 . 3/17
I'm on chapter 14. And I read you authors note. "His actions don't actually count" really piqued my interest because that means they do oh gosh this is getting exciting :D
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »