Reviews for The Getaway
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Who's the run away Mew? Please tell me.
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
KokololioSOL chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Honestly i like that story i was wondering if i could borrow it and mabey finsh it if you let me!
Eefree chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Judging by the age given, I'm guessing it's either Ichigo or Mint, since it takes place 4 years later.
muttz chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
AWW, man! I liked your story!
Tally Solleni chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
A most enjoyable story, indeed! I've found myself checking back rather often just to see if it's been updated.

But please tell me it's not Ichigo, because that would be rather boring...
babygirl93277 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Ichigo right?(3)
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Darn you mewwitch you need to update soon
Holyspark chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
Well, you've got ten reviews... ok, mybe more like twenty. I read your other story with Ichigo and Will(from W.I.T.C.H.) and I think I'm going to enjoy this story as much as that one. Update soon!
one-ohh-nine chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
plz,plz hurry

i want 2 kno who it is
Heart's Door chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Hey, you know that you're not allowed to write a chapter that is really a note, right? You could get in trouble for that. Just to let you know.

And why does everybody like Eragon and Eldest so much? It's making me go NUTS!

Anyway, back to the point. Kinda disappointing that you won't be able to write for a while. You could have just written a chapter and posted it, along with the note, but oh well.

Can't wait till you get back from camp. _
Azzie-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2005

I don't know why, but I really like this story. Even though it's shot, with quite a few spelling mistakes (possibly more than I noticed, because I've got to be the world's worst speller (thank God for spell check)), but I really like the story so far, even though there's only one chapter.

You leave a lot of things hanging, such as why is why running away, who is running away, why here?

Update soon.

(And reply to my e-mail soon ;3)
spider fairy chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
I think you should do these couplesichigoxkish lettuexryou masayaxdeath(this is one of my favorite ones) zakuroxpai tartxpudding
abigail chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
it was great!Come on people write some reviews so she can write more of the story.
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I didn't watch Tokyo Mew Mew actually. XD anyway, the story is quite nice Love the way you describe things.