Reviews for At Malfoy's Request
Rosie chapter 20 . 1/2
That was amazing ! That whole story was fabulous and I loved reading every word of it :)
squido chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
you should have a postlogue epilogue endlogue, whatever they're called
but its a good fanfic
when something is in exess of something, you say too much, with 2 'o's
you keep writing to
instead of
too
Pug1998 chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
Um great plot and all but I'm totally utterly confused. When did they have sex exactly? And fall in love... Sorry but a really disorganized fast unbelievable story. I mean I love a cliche dramione as much as the next person... But at one point it gets to be too much. Like the point where Harry talks to Hermione like he did. And that was what chapter 5...?! Sorry but it could he's some work!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
I wanted to enjoy this i really did but, no. Confusing as hell. Too many conflicting factors how can she be a virgin if she was having sex with both Malfoy and Zabini. So many spelling errors. Shes the brightest witch of her age and she still thinks Draco is the kids father? Ginny is a whore and still expects Harry to apologize to her? Throwing the Luna/Ron paring in there just confused things even more. They're a super cute couple and need to be explored farther. The only reason i finished this is because i couldn't leave it half way unfinished but you lost me when Hermione got pregnant. Why does she have to be pregnant for them to get together? They have a wonderful twisted relationship that can be used from may different angles and this was seriously lacking.
Sweety1hey chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
I'm so confused. The last thing Hermione says before the scene changes is that she and malfoy were never supposed to happen, and then when draco and hermione appear again later in chapter 19, they're breaking the news to narcissa that theyre getting married and that she's pregnant and they're saying that they love each other. where's the part in between where they make up and hermione actually agrees to marry him and love him?
amy chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
I want more sex-scenes!
amy chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
please a little more sex):
amy chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
sexy, and I want more
epona9009 chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Just one note, again why would it be better to be seen going to a game of Malfoy's then there to be a rumor that she messed around with Blaise. Sure a true rumor, but I don't quite get it. Also not really sure why they would have had sex so easily. I do know desires are strong sometimes, but Hermione is a pretty strong willed individual, and lust is controllable.
epona9009 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Interesting and good plot twist with it being Blaise in the first chapter, however the first chapter strongly implies they've had sex, but yet she says they didn't. I'm guessing they messed around in that case, maybe made out, not really sure. And then if that's the case I'm not sure why Draco has such a hold over her. I mean is anyone even going to believe Draco anyway? And as well, wouldn't it be worse or just as bad to be caught with Draco? Just seems a little odd to me.
Jeanne8917 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Sorry but I try to enjoy reading it and I don't get one thing. It' just... With you timeline in this story to this moment Draco has 17-18 years old. Bastion is 6 y.o. So how Hermione, the brightest witch in their age can event think Draco is his father?! He had 11-12 when Bastion was born and 10-11 when some woman was pregnant with him...
Dagger-Seishin chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
wayy to f-ing cute! i liked the story. tossed me for a loop at first but it was awesome!
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
I loved it
ChairsDazzlingDiaries chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Harry sank to his knees and the smirk on Draco's face spread into a smile. "Blaise sure gets around, huh?"

One of the best lines, so far! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA xD
Principi Phantasia chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
..she's sleeping with them but she's a virgin?