Reviews for Fear of Ghosts
Chimzap chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Well... I certainly liked it.
sakura musume chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Good job on this fanfic. It was kinda short, and I want to know what happens afterwards, but other than that, it was good. You also put in a lot of detail. It's sad how Setsuna didn't keep in contact with Asuna, though.
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Setsuna avoided this outcome for too long. It was her own choice to have left in the first place, but making her seem so broody made a perfect complex. I can envision her in that role, and it's fitting. Only she would try to bury her past by filling it with a lover that she only uses yet shows certain amounts of affection for. It was inspiring near the end. She finally realizes that it is not possible to leave your past behind you. It always comes back to haunt you. Needless to say, I quite enjoyed your story. :)
Arrietti chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I love your story

such a nice ending and many surpised twists. I don't mind the first few "emo" chapters. They aren't the depressing XP

your writing style indeed did get better. I feel bad for the other girl. She seems to be an understanding person
Ethereal Forest chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Was a good story, I really liked the imagery (the use of colours in particular) and the harshness of real life with the cuteness of their relationship; althougth sometimes it felt a little too emo ooc (and Chapter 3 Fake was positively phycodelic!) and perhaps could have done with more explanation of their thoughts near the end as they got back togather. But overall was very impressed.
BellaRose chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Hmm... Angsty but adorable.
PepPepPepperoni chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Ahgg! THE ANGST! This is my favorite fic of all time. No if, ands, or buts.
Lance58 chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
it was great make more please
Chisame.Yuri-con chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
ouch! wow! the first part was very like they say Emo.

but in total the whole start to end you gave a new dimension of negima konosetsu.

what i mean is that the feeling of them being separated and reunited again was the real deal there.

nice job! Go make some more fanfics! yeay! yeay..
anon chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
your style of writing changed slightly once you reached the (real) chapter 3. though both styles were almost equally fascinating, i definitely preferred the latter since it was less depressing. i thought that while the absence of konoka initially was suitably stretched, perhaps it could have felt less repetitive had there been more explanations or hints about the past, instead of focusing practically solely on setsuna's frustration and pain, as justified as that may be.

also, chapter three ended pretty abruptly after the lovemaking part. i don't really know what you could have included, but it's your story so maybe you have some extra bits in your head that you left out.

all in though, its a very intriguing fic, i'm definitely thankful i found it after your completed it :D one of the more unique ones, i enjoyed it lots. and the rabid bunny chapter was an interesting interjection after all the emo-ness. i like dark humour ;)
markesellus chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
I feel bad for the other girlfriend. Oh well, she would get in the way. Lol, by the way how did you come up with Konoka's number? Or did you just punch in random numbers? I like the ending, it happy and cute. Lol, and there was sex, which makes it better.
markesellus chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
This chapter...is so fucking random. But funny.
speed killz chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Hey, I really, really, really really enjoyed this one. This was excellent! The writing style was so great! The language was elevated, making me feel sorta ashamed about my own fics! _

Excellent job, very well done!
Omok chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
March of the bunnies...was a waste..of a chapter...Lol...I"m speechless to that.

but great story _ too short xD
kanichiwa bitches chapter 4 . 11/14/2007