Reviews for Born to Live for a Lost Love
JanieMalfoy chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
I love that the Golden Trio thinks Ginny is possessed it is fun to read what the authors interpret the relationship between the Golden Trio and Ginny. Its like they don't even know her or care about her in fanfiction.
PrincessGypsey chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
I love that Ginny has powers and got resorted to Slytherin. There isn't much stories where Ginny is in Slytherin House I love stories where Ginny and Lily Luna are in Slytherin. The authors show that they can write about the bad side of Harry Potter and that most authors won't put put the characters in Slytherin but I enjoy the dark Ginny and Lily Luna then the good. But also evil Harry and Ron. Sometimes the good Dursleys and not so evil Slythrins. I also love recarnite stories they are not a lot of good ones out there but I read them when I can I just love them.
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
I hope you update this soon.
DarkSlytherinLuver410 chapter 20 . 6/12/2010
You implied great ideas into this story! And I and many others absolutely love this fic and hope you continue it!

I do have an idea you can add to this story. You could make Ginevra based on death! Just an idea that you might think is useful!

Jassie
DarkSlytherinLuver410 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Great story idea and chap! It was about time Hermione know-it -all Granger got a taste of her own medicin! Again AMAZING!
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 20 . 1/31/2010
UPDATE!
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
nice story so PLEASE uipdte soon
Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 20 . 4/4/2009
omg! u RLLY need to update soon! PLZ!

Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
kewl kewl!

Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
kewl kewl!

Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
wicked! cant wait to read more!

windowstothesoul chapter 20 . 8/6/2008
i'm sorry to sound a little bitchy, but a year ago you had a new years resolution to post more chapters, but here we are a year later, with nothing. this is a damn good story, and im sure im not the only one who wants you to finish it.
dark princess of the world chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
Please write more i want to know what happens to the Silver Trio and the Golden Trio. I want to know if Voldemort knows about Ginny or not and what they are going to do about it.
miss devil's kiss chapter 20 . 4/24/2008
i loved your story! please update soon!
Foxs92 chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
great story!

i cant wait for you to pretty please update!

:]