Reviews for Chocolate, coffee and coconut
ligice76 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
woah great job on this! i love shy oishi XD but its really adorable (/
Ginnie chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I've read this before, and I'm not sure if it was here or somewhere else, but anyway.

Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Very sweet, I enjoyed this AU.

Eiji working in an ice cream shop...just seems befitting of him. Surfer Oishi? That actually fits Oishi very well.

I like how Eiji and Oishi (and Erika as well) identified people and their personalities with ice cream flavors. I do that too, so it's nice to know that it's not a freaky thing that only I do.
dreamcruiser chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
erm.. well this review is nearly a year overdue.. but regardless of the fact, i would like to say that i LOVED this. i must say that i tend to be very distracted while reading, fics don't usually keep my attention, i tend to jump around, click on different windows, so my readings are a bit jumbled and choppy. however with yours, i read through every word in one fell swoop. it was such a smooth and fun read. loved their interaction... in character and all. it was interesting to see them in a different situation.. makes me want to get a job at beachside ice cream shop. maybe i'll meet my own soaking wet surfer boy... XD job well done!
Getti chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Haha! Wonderful! So happy and sweet and light and easy to read.

I was in the perfect mood for this, and Eiji so fits with ice cream. I think it was fantastic, thanks for the great one shot!
Rei Asakura chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wow. That was so cute, I think I lost some brain cells. Rock on.
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Wow, you're good. That was just all kinds of awesome I won't begin to dwell on. Fantastically written, and incredibly sweet. Your Eiji and Oishi are so perfect together. :)
Solanum Dulcamara chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
So cute! I love the way you portrayed first impressions and stumbling meetings. There was a sense of reality to their interaction that made me smile, and when Oishi said he didn't like ice cream, I absolutely melted! Really wonderfully sweet.
Compte abandonne chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
OMG! This is SO cute! I love it *_*! Nya! Golden Pair power!

You really have a great writing style!

Prologi chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Oh, way to go, you've reduced me to a mass of idiotic, manically grinning happy fangirl. I hope you're happy. :D
Thekoryu chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
When I first read the summery to this fic I was like, 'riight~ that could be lame _' but my hand spazzed over the link anyway, I mean come on its GP, how bad can it really be? :D

I was wrong, DEAD WRONG. This fic is SO much more then cute and the way to built up to the end was genius. You didn't rush into anything and have more patience in your writing then i've seen in a Oneshot. It was very nicely done and just...just GREAT! Thanks for taking the time to write and post this!

ki-ku-maru BEAM chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
AH! That was such a good golden pair story. Much much love. Great job. Twas very cute~! Erika made me laugh too. Great job!
BluAyu chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
AW! That was so cute. Fluffy Golden Pair goodness! I loved your writing style it completely blew me away, I could picture everything perfectly. _
Gabbi-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Gah! This is so sweet! I love it so much!

I want to read more GP fics from you!

Keep up the good work _
IceRi chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
The world needs more of this. Haha, Oishi not liking Ice Cream is something I can totally picture. He just eats it because he can talk to Eiji. *dies of the cute*