Reviews for R&R: Rebirth of the Legacy
zookster chapter 24 . 6/6/2011
Wen will u write the sequel to this story
j chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
i thought this was a tommy/kim story... i like the idea but im wondering where the t/k action is...
Gratia Astra chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
AA!AA!AA!AA!AA!AA!AA!AA!AA!AA!

EVIL LITTLE CREATUURE! I was reading, and reading, and enjoying reading, and I was like, "Oh, this is complete so I don't have to worry about cliff-hangers" until I got to the last chapter and just AA!AA!AA!AA! How could you do that to poor Tommy? (Poor, sweet, devilishly handsome Tommy) When's he gonna be a power ranger? WHY did you leave a cliffhanger? Really long story. AND I LOVED IT! EVERY BIT OF IT, except for that leetle cliffie at the the end there. I especially like the hurt Tommy, and the hurt Kimberly, and, wait was there any hurt Jason? Usually I'd remember, but I've been reading this over a period of several days and I can't remember. If there was, I loved it too! If there wasn't, well there should of been! And ooh, the sequel had darn better be finished or else...or else...or else I'll come up with something you're not gonna want me to come up with!
psycochick32 chapter 21 . 4/13/2010
It's all sorts of heartwrenching to get through this fabulous story and find out that because of a plagiarist, I'll never know what happens! *flails*

Nonetheless, this is really awesome :)
Katnip chapter 24 . 5/20/2008
omg when are you going to post the new story! im dying to read it...please give us more
Thaliana chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Thank GOD I finally found it.

I thought I'd had it, but it was just a rather...imaginative rewrite of your story by PurpleLeopard. I've been looking EVERYWHERE for this story! ::does a happy dance:: No one knew what I was talking about...but this is it! I'm going to reread now, and just to tell you, though it was months ago, I LOVE IT! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
historian chapter 24 . 12/15/2006
An excellent story. While not quite the best Power Ranger story I ever read, it IS one of the best "reimagined season" stories I ever read. I'm impressed at the sheer amount of effort put into this, and your teasers are excellent.

As a Goldar fan, I was a little suprised at how you portrayed him. His fighting ability seems lower than in the "real" first season, but on the other hand he seems more thoughtful, making more of an effort to find flaws in the plans BEFORE it blows up in their face. A very interesting way of looking at him.

Keep up the good work!

Historian
Meggie chapter 24 . 11/30/2006
Read the whole story and thought it was great! I really wish the actual show was like this because its just so good and IMO a million times better than the real thing. Please put the next story up soon...there's a lot of us waiting for it!
LuthiSili79 chapter 24 . 11/28/2006
Oh my goodness, that was amazing! I've read all your stories faithfully. I must admit, that in the beginning of this particular story (R&R), it was hard to follow at the beginning but after they became Rangers, everything just flew by! I really hope your sticking to Tommy/Kim, I haven't been so sure with this Jason/Kim thing but, I'll read it no matter what! Absolutly wonderful story! PLEASE update soon! I'll be waiting! :-D
JaneX23431 chapter 24 . 11/28/2006
I should have reviewed earlier, but I'm awfully lazy so I apologize for that. You are a talent that I am so glad I have found- someone who actually captures all the things that I appreciate about MMPR and doesn't destroy them with stupidity. You've only bettered the show and all the characters in it with this amazing series. I'm glad that you took all the stupid fluff out of the rangers and gave them more rounded and realistic personalities. They're not perfect and they're more their age, while still having the qualities that makes them suitable. The power struggle between Rita and Zedd was greatly played out; nice twist with Scorpina being Zedd's mistress. I never thought that your episode format would work, but it did, surprisingly well. You're the only writer on here that I'm not lazy about and will review for, so post soon and I will try to review again!
aztec rose chapter 24 . 11/28/2006
Loved it! And onto the next story!
LuthiSili79 chapter 16 . 11/25/2006
YAY! Thanks for bringing Tommy into the picture! I'm a HUGE Tommy/Kim fan so, that's why I'm thrilled about it! :-D Keep up the awesome work! I love your story. I loved the part in this about how Jason felt when he morphed, like he felt the power surge through his muscles. That was an awesome description of it! Thanks for a great read!
pieball chapter 24 . 11/17/2006
You were not joking when you tried to write this as a tv series, were you? Because this has blockbuster written all over it. Just post the next one soon, OK? *pieball*
Lana Wilson chapter 24 . 11/16/2006
Sorry, I'm being lazy and not logging in but I read the final chapter when I should be studying! Chanelle, this story was Amazing and I can't fault it from my point-of-view. Others have said it already so I won't repeat them but you've really done an exceptional job with this series. You're up there in a class of writers on this site that few others can reach. Eagerly awaiting the next season!

L Wilson
rosa lunae chapter 24 . 11/11/2006
I have only just stumbled upon your writing, and I am absolutely stunned by the intricate artistry in it! You have a near flawless grasp of humor, suspense, character development, romance, characterization, dialogue... I'm amazed. I would have reviewed the first two installments but I was much too floored to do anything but read on. The details of your plotlines, your eloquence... I can't even write a coherent review to describe and compliment it all! So just know that I'm transfixed by your stories and eagerly await the next addition to your wonderful portfolio.