Reviews for Model Girl
Kina Kalamari chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
That was entertaining. And I liked the Cutting Edge reference. Nice job. )
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
tehe cute, well done
grd chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
I enjoyed that movie. Funny if Dawn got to meet or was mistaken for Casey at some point. Thank you.
Burlap Monkey chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
I liked how you worked "the Cutting Edge" into the mix too. Fun stuff. :)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Any chance of a sequel, with Dawn and Casey meeting?
Bobboky chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
: )
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Dawn should totally go up to her and meet her. Or pretend to be her and give out autographs. Then find other 'duplicates'- one of whom is named Harriet, another who just got back from a tour of Europe, and so on. It'd get real weird for her. like maybe instead of one of them being her template, these are all 'shadows' cast by her...
Dingoes Groupie chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I really enjoyed this little fic. I was only talking to my cousin this afternoon, when we watched the movie, about how a cute story could come from it. Though I will say I would like to see some more chaps it prob won't happen. Anyway I enjoyed it like I have a few of your other drabbles and will be on the look out for more.
Gylzgurl chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Ooh! PLease make this a series. It has so much potential to be a great story. And it would be a completely orginial idea. So... please, please, please, please continue this fic!
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/25/2005

Nice "reason" for the two being so similiar. Very cute story. Have been meaning to see the movie - but I think I'll wait till my younger cousins drag me to it ;)

Btw: any word on the "Lesser Men" series?