Reviews for Blue Eyes

M.I.
Saint Mikhail chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Awesome shit here.
JoshRand1982 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
There is a website called Naruto For All that has all of the Naruto Episodes including Shippuden as well that go from episodes 1 to 220 in the Young Naruto era and then episodes 1 to 70 in the shippudenn era. they are all spoken in Japenese but are subbed in English except for a few you can watch every episode of naruto on this site. the ones that you cant see are there but have been either removed because of problems with the site or with the server. The Link is enjoy.
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
when's the update gonna be?:D update!
imanokie01 chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Very entertaining. I love your writing style and how you describe things. :)
Choas Babe chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
*Snicker* Do update.
twilightm00n chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
wow this is a pretty good story, I'm impressed with all of the original ideas I saw here like Naruto as a golden fox instead of another kind of fox. I loved the way Sakura is portrayed in here too. She isn't like "I must be like my teammates!" or "I hate Naruto" which is refreshing. She's just Sakura _ Normally I don't like Naru/Saku either so this is one of the first I've enjoyed. Keep on doing what you're doing!
angelgrl chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
where is cinco? donde es cinco? i hope u rite it soon!
V-chan2k6 chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Cool.

Yeah, so I basically am in love with just about everything you write. And that's the truth of it. You've paced this quite cleverly; can't wait for the next chapter, whenever you see fit to post it. :)
Tanya Lilac chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
okay... and we begin with the rambling.

NaruSaku- this so far kind of subtle but not really expression of it is kind of endearing- i'm not really a fan of the pairing, but i guess, if it works for the fic... i can't do much, ne? (But i'll still continue reading because it's written nicely. :P)

the lack of speech is somewhat artistic as yet- the thoughts of those involved matches the kind of tone of this fic- i seem to say things like this a lot.

i like the imagery used- and the fact that Lee and Gai fainted was rather comical- but the humour is somewhat lacking as yet- i take it there will be some later...?

Wow- a year, almost, since the last update- please, don't give up on this, because i'm genuinely interested to see what direction this is headed in!

The Neji whimper... looking forward to that, actually. and the infamous giant squirrel! YAY! LOL

*Kat
Tanya Lilac chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
lol suteki da ne. i will leave a longer review in a minute...
Tanya Lilac chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
what happened in 149 again? and... okay. fox. here kitsune! lol
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
first thought: okay wtf? And then i realise it's based on the manga- something to do with a real puppet master (kankuro now looks like a baby compared to him) and the puppet guy's mother. Right. i'll keep reading though- it sounds interesting... and i love that ending theme from ffx. dramatic.

*Kat