Reviews for Wrong Conclusions
Kou chapter 17 . 2/17
I wish for you to update this, dear friend. That is all I ask, it has been two years since it last been updated. I, thank you sincerely. I'm a RobinStar shipper but it appears that I have taken a liking to BB and Star, it seems. I'm afraid I'm going to ship it next to my main ship. It is extremely glorious! The shipping, I say.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
i read all the chapters in one sitting.. this cannot be the ending. please continue this! think of the children! and the smiling faces all around when people see that you're not dead!... jk but seriously, at least let your followers know if you'll continue this.. the cliffhanger has me at my wit's end! i can't imagine what could possibly happen here.. don't leave your followers hanging!

(sorry for my corniness btw)
CONTINUE THIS chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
girl! it's 2014 now.. almost 2 years have gone by and this still isn't completed?
..if only this weren't great i woulda left it without a second thought, without knowing the ending, but- this is so good! so pleasee continue it!
personally, i like robfire and bbrae but i dont care right now i really care more about you continuing this story...please?
*also dont mind the haters not everyone senses a potentially good pairing when they see one.. but im sure everyone knows how great this story turned out to be- the plot is great, the characters are in character, cliffhanger on every chapter has me on the edge of my seat, etc etc etc lots of good things that i didn't mention about this UNFINISHED story...
pleasefinishthisireallyreallylikethis.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
this is all wrong! but it sort of feels right.. darn it.
Stillwater chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
BTW please let it end with BBrae and Robfire because if it doesn't and i decide to reread it i'm gonna cry at the beginning (and not the good fangirling sort of crying)
Stillwater chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
ohmygoodness i love this! the story is well written and you support my two favorite shippings (Robfire and BBRae)! Please please pleeeaaaaasssseeee continue it- it's left on such a cliffhanger! I also love how dark this is I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA OVERFLOW WITH DA FEELS!
IHATETHIS chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
This sucks, why coulndn't be a RaexBB story, this really really just sucks!
-The person who hates this story.
BBxRAEshipper chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
OH SHIZZ I DIDN'T READ THE SUMMERY OF THIS I JUST GOT IT OFF ANOTHER WEBSITE! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS A BBxSTAR!? (i thought IT WAS A BBxRAE and ROBSTAR! OH GOD I DO NOT SHIP THIS SHIP AT ALL! AND I AM ALREADY UP TO chapt 6! NOOOOOOOOO
The Night Hunter chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
wow quite intense story, rgreatjob cant wait for update
Bobo chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
update soon please! I love this story.

I'm begging you, let it end a BBxStar
Elexis Andrews chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Awesome man! I wish icould write as good as u.
BartWLewis chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
Come one and update. You cant give us all this good stuff and not update.
Cherubby chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I absolutely ADORE this story! You have very eligible writing and grammar, which just helps let me enjoy it even more. I would LOVE, and I know a ton of other people would too, for you to finish this amazingly enthralling story! I'm slightly obsessed with BBxStarfire, so it's refreshing to find such a good story that incorporates their growing affection. ;D
vicky chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
UPDATE PLEASE
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
its so good i really like it