Reviews for Trainwreck
Kinderby chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Missy my darling,

What more can I say about this wonderful story? I can't believe there's an update coming, and I am so excited for it. E!

I love the uncertainty of new love in this. Zach is realizing he's in love with Kendall, Kendall is falling in love with Zach, and realizing that she has some feelings for her husband, but she doesn't yet know what those feelings are. They're wonderfully complicated, and I can't wait to see them work themselves out and together.

And Kenlee! You're going to give us the Kenlee friendship that should have been, and I'm so excited to read it! These two are made for each other frenemies, with the same only not insecurities. Poor little rich girl who never got the attention she needed meets outsider, both needing to be loved by the people that should just love them, but they deal with not getting that in very different ways. And being friends with someone whose fears are the same as yours is a wonderful thing-if you can get over the scary awful fear you have of letting them in in the first place. I love snarky, bitchy, throw each other to the wolves but has each other's backs all at the same time Kenlee! E!

This Zen in bed scene I just can't get enough of. We are always cheated of it, and it's so refreshing to just see their normal, lovely thoughts and feelings and reactions and emotions afterwards. Beautiful, dear. I'm so, so excited for more to come soon. I love you!
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
I loved it and can't wait for the rest of the chapters!
Liz213Mast chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
I thought I had already reviewed for this chapter, but I guess I didn't. I really like this chapter because its all about Kendall and Zack and I think they are so cute. Please hurry and post more soon.
DevDev chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
Wow, that was... so romantic and adorable. If we're lucky, some day we'll see that scene on our TVs. Great job!
Scarletpeach chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I was looking through your stories and actually found one that I had LOVED and kept waiting for a new charpter.
Didi chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Here's my review... wow! 'nuff said. Do another one!
Liz213Mast chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I loved it. That was a great chapter. How come you haven't written anymore chapters, did you only plan on it having one chapter. Even it you did plan on it being 1chapter please make an exception, post more chapters. PLEASE POST MORE SOON.
Mrs. Harold chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Woah! Talk about bringing the heat... Every good job!
DevDev chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Did I like it? I loved it. You write Zach and Kendall so, so perfectly! Just, so good.