Reviews for All In The Game Of Love
Sequel please
I loved this fanfiction
Oueen artemisia chapter 46 . 2/9/2014
I LOVE FLUFF! The ending was so awesome! I hope there is a sequel. Almost 9 years since the first one story so there better be a sequel! I can't seem to find it anywhere though :(
FutureErotic chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Not a bad story, but I just couldn't get into the plot. Harry was uncharacteristic, however Malfoy was good and Ginny very amusing. But I hated that the chapters were so short and you almost always wrote so much of ur responses to reviews at the end of each chapter. Needed more fire between Ginny and Malfoy...
I am a striped umbrella chapter 46 . 2/28/2010
Pixieheart chapter 46 . 1/20/2009
I loved it! This story was so awsome! I am so happy you finshed it! Sorry I haven't been on in ages but i'm so excited this story is awsome!
Araya Storm chapter 36 . 11/12/2008
great chap.

but why did you have to put in that song?

i was in my school's production of once upon a matress.. and i'm sure that song will be stuck in my head for at least a week...

You swam the moat?
DemonLuvur chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Well, it was a generally good story, and you made it your own by going with the soft, fluffy Draco instead of the more traditional "I effing hate Weasleys" Draco.

But the one thing that really bothered me is the chapters were so short, your response to reviews at the bottom of the chap were longer then the whole bloody chapter. PLEASE STOP DOING THAT. If you write another, respond to a FEW reviews, anything that really hits you. But other then the fair few, you do not have to respond to everyone. Especially if it takes longer for you to type to people then it does to type the chapter.

AnUnwrittenVulnerability chapter 46 . 7/14/2008
Uh, Mad Mortigan quote there!

Haha, I used to watch Willow everyday when I was little. So I know it off by heart.

Great fic, a little odd in places and hard to follow.

But well written and funny.

Well done :)

dogo chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
I thought this fic was o.k. until I read the line, "a tigeress waiting to be unleashed" then I was like wow this is shit. Did you steal that line from a 50 cent romance novel or something? The grammar and spelling is fine, but its wildly unrealistic. Your story is missing the very base of the Draco/Ginny realtionship they HATE eachother. Draco thinks himself above a weasly and wouldn't be attracted to her. Ginny hates Draco as well. Its not sexual tension they should be feeling only abject HATE! This is a little harsh, but I dislike cliche one liners and you seem to be very fond of those.

Good luck with your writing,

Alluring Twilight chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
While I like the story so far, the one thing I cannot tolerate or stand is having Author Notes in the middle of a chapter.

Never. Ever. put author notes in the middle of a chapter. You can easily describe it without the note.

But aside from that, I like the plot.
Rashel Quinn chapter 46 . 5/11/2008
awesome story .. :D i hope theres a sequel .. gonna check that out :D
evidentlylyra chapter 21 . 3/12/2008
It's Trafalgar Square, and you can't see the Thames from there either, this rather put me off this chapter - but i love the story!
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 16 . 11/27/2007
Me and Godric Gryffindor share a B-day!
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 46 . 11/2/2007
I want you to write a sequel please!
cranberry148 chapter 46 . 10/14/2007