Reviews for Darth Hideous's Idea
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
hahaha!

I love the strip poker part!
Furryfur chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Edna mode... Laughs
Furryfur chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Shock! That was really funny! Favs author and story
Haninator chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
This is such a funny story! I love the "How do ya like them apples" quote 'cauz that's just crazy! You should get Link and Zelda involved in the story with Mario and Yoshi, too, for that would be insane!
Haninator chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
I love it. Han should do something really crazy in the next chapter! Luke always runs away. Leia is always complaining about guys. Wes is always saying something strange. The strip poker game was crazy! Having Vader come out from under the table made it that much more crazy! What was he doing under there?
Haninator chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
I love how everything is so random. Poor Marty! Han's stomach needs to watch it's language!
Haninator chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
"I shall rip out your balls and make you eat them!" ROTFL! BTW, I read Solo Command "No, I wouldn't have asked you kiss him." hee hee. The randomness is amazing!
Haninator chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Not the forks! I have the Han Solo trilogy. Poor Han. His life before A New Hope was very depressing. I like the avoided plot. It's highly amusing to have the characters I love without a plot to go with them.
Haninator chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hilarious!
Haninator chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Very funny chapter! I can totally picture Chewie yelling at Han cause his stomach growled random obscenities in the language of his people.
xLETxITxRAINx chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I tottally LUV it. AWESOME!
jedigal125 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
lol i
Alien Roxi chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Hey look, an update! That was pretty funny!

"Since, contrary to the beliefs of people who put it on TV, poker is boring to watch…"

LOL, that's really true! Yet somehow it always seems to manage to be on in my house... Ugh.

Alien Roxi
SandnBlood chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
scratch that...
SandnBlood chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Look at the Indiana Jones 4 forum and it will tell you that Sean Connery WILL be in the movie!Just so you know...