Reviews for IT II
Duck chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Very interesting. But why did you stop? It kinda sucks how almost all of the It stories are usually not finished.
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
very nice i can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
very interesting
christin chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
not bad!
christin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
nice chapter i love its story
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I'm interested to see where this is going.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Good job. :)).
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Not a ad beginning, a little odd to have them reincarnated. LOL. But your writing is good. Willing to read and review mine. It's called back to derry. ?
Lightning Hound chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
This chapter is made up entirely of non-story content, and therefore violates the rules and guidelines of FFN. Please take this down. It has been reported.

May StarClan guide your paws,

~Midnight

**Nightleaf of LawlClan**
Flamefrost chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
This chapter does not content any story content, and is therefore breaking FFN Guidelines. Please take it down or replace it with a real story chapter. :P

~Frosty of LC~
The Storm Veradea chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Your story is in violation of FFN Guidelines because it contains no story content. Please replace or remove the chapter.

-Storm-
MansonSaint chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I really like this story.

I like how even though these kids are 10 and 11, you made them sound so grow up, it kind of makes me believe children that age will probably be more intelligent in the future.

I can't wait till the next chapter, you've done so well already :)

Good job!

3!
Datenshi Yamashita chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
really good! cant w8 till the next chappie
purple puppy chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
this is really good but whenever the kids talk they sound like fully grown adults and they sound 2 philisophical there only 10 and 11! but otherwise this is a great story!

P-P
Tharuka chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
wow!...good story , love the movie , love this story too! :D hope you go on soon!

- Tharuka