Reviews for Prolonged truce
Atrox-Aro chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
Do you even bother to read the errors in this story? Many of the words are incorrectly spelled and you aren't even bothering to correct them as it's seen over and over, chapter after chapter. I like the story but you could've done a much better job. I realize this story is at least 4-5 years old and I doubt you would see this at this point but I just wanted to say, in hopes you might see it.
Bockibear chapter 31 . 1/28/2014
Beautiful story! :3 I loved how cute it was!
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
interesting.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
wow, this one was really long, i was about to give up in the middle, but i was to absured(not sure i spelt that right) Loved it 3 3
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
I really liked this chapter 3
BlueGem22 chapter 31 . 3/22/2011
Awesome story I definitely enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing and you hard work writing this story.
setoanzufan chapter 31 . 1/16/2011

a sequel? ... please
Codry chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I read it over ... I lost the number
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 31 . 4/23/2009
This whole story was REALLY GOOD! I loved how you potrayed Anzu. I also loved how you made Kaiba act all 'cold and cruel' and then all 'warm and fuzzy'! I enjoyed reading most of the humorous parts as well. It was sweet how Mokuba was acting all worried like a mother hen. I also loved how protective Joey and Tristen were. Yugi, though, was a sweet charcter; similar to Mokuba.

Anyway, LOVED it! ;)
sarah chapter 20 . 12/29/2008
nice
Lilic Spark chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
i loved the part where joey says "Don't listen to him Anzu, elephants are graceful, you know." lolz i just burst out laughing xD
Tigerrelly chapter 31 . 12/5/2008
So very way too cute! I absolutley love it! Nicely done. I love how they got Kaiba Corp back in the end there. Very cool. Poor thing, he really can't find anyone to trust. Maybe Anzu and the others could help him out sometime. hehe :) Keep up the great work!
kingprawnsct chapter 31 . 3/8/2008
Hey, just want to say fantastic every bit of it, nice work