Reviews for It Takes Two To Gamble
I knew it! I saw it coming! That was a hilarious ending! I love this story XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I loled the ending
LoveThemAllWayTooMuch chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
LOL! I loved this story and thought it was funny, but when i got to then end... :P i laughed so much! LOL! thankyou you are a great writer! :D
katherine chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Haha very funny
thesagaciousowl chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
hehe, cute and funny. xD

maia
Telepathic Angel chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Great fic! Hehe very funny! I loved it! You write some of the best one-shots! I love them! Please write many more, especially Jott! This fic rocked!
jenskott chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Oh, God, this is too good! A pity Scott and Jean didn't make the deed actually, but we couldn't have Kurt really winning, right?

I hope you can write more fics. Yours stories are always excellent.
41eugoR chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Hehe...lol that was fun. If the others ever find out what really happened, Kurt is sunk. Nice job with this one-shot.
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Ah, yet again you never cease to entrall me my friend! It's great to see yet another fun story from you and as always, I loved it! Scott and Jean definitely got the last laugh with this one and whether they know it or not, the jokes on Kurt, Rogue, and Bobby! This is definitely yet another great tale and I look forward to see what you do next! Keep up the awesome work! You rock my friend! Slickboy out.
jlhx chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
lol thats is so funi...gud thin jean duno wut the bets bout...
Redd Eyez chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
great ending. it made me laugh so hard. bobby and kurt really need to get their on girlfriends to keep their minds off scott and jean. great job. please write another story like this soon!

JOTT 4EVER
Wen1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
LOLOLOL

carry on !

jott forever !

Wen
Diaz F chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
MUAHAHAHAHA! That was good! Really good!

Lucky Kurt. He got all the money for the wrong facts! And luckily for them, Jean didn't know what they were betting on. Or else, I'm pretty sure she's gonna rip their heads off. Lol! Great story, once again!