Reviews for Icons:The Billionaire
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
This was interesting, even if I think you got it wrong with the age...considering Bruce was supposed to be gone for about 7 years or so, he should be 27, more or less, if he's less than 20 he can't have gone away yet.

Anyway, I still liked the story, the way you handled a first meeting between the future Superman and Batman; can't wait to read the next one.
hufflepuff-at-heart chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
"Chloe, Lex Luthor isn't worth saving" One of my favorite lines in a fanfic EVER!
zeo knight chapter 12 . 12/27/2006
these are good i cant wait to see were the forth one will go story wise
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
WELL DONE!
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 12 . 6/13/2006
really really good, i read icons in the wrong order but it makes sense now. On to the third one.
seghen chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
haha, clark jealous? NEVER!
Emerald Dragon Rider chapter 12 . 3/13/2006
What a great story you've written. It's a great idea for partnership between Clark and Bruce, and the tension is really funny to read. I like your descriptions of Bruce and Clark's fighting, and the action scenes were great. Chloe's integration into the story was really awesome too, please continue writing more Smallville (and Batman) fanfics!
Faere chapter 10 . 9/21/2005
Aw, I like Chloe/Bruce better. :)
Ashkash chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
Frantic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic- tock. Very good chapter and I like how Chloe was in this. Looking forward to more.
alik chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
like the story.
Ashkash chapter 8 . 9/19/2005
Another good chapter. Nice stuff between Bruce and Clark. Looking forward to more.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 9/19/2005
nice
Faere chapter 8 . 9/19/2005
Hey, still sounds great. The whole Chloe was scared, but Bruce liked it was a little freaky...but I liked it :) Not to mention, the constant battle between Clark and Bruce. It's great. Can't wait to see more.
LordShel85 chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
This is a great fic. Nice interaction between Bruce and Clark. Also, nice trick throwing in the Bob Kane reference. Keep up the good work and Update.
X-Spider chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
So after this one which Justice Leguer are you going to do next