Reviews for Two of Us
MyxTimexOfxDying chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Love it.
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I really like how you've written them.
PyroFirePower chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Aw, this was really cute! I love fluff, it makes my world go 'round. This was really good and well-written. I really enjoyed reading it! *gives cookies* Great job!
rubyshards chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Oh noz! Rain fluff! *has a weakness for rain fluff* That was very, very cute~!
Becki3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
D: Okay, since it denied my review before.. said I was trying to spam.. deja-vu time!

*rollsaroundinthefluff* It's like a mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream that you need to hold with the edge of your shirt cause it's that hot and a jumbo chocolate chip cookie that's still a little warm! :D It makes me all warm and happy.
Cloud Strife Lover chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
erm... uh... eh... its... ok, this is a semi-flame... uh... its ... really... well... sorta... kinda... really... wierd
Lelaye chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
wow, really well written. it was cute, in a way, i loved how he kept repeating, "it wont do for them to look together" so adorable :) anyways, i read your profile, it's awesome that you're still up and about, writing ont shots. atleast you're not totally gone. anyways, nice story, hope you write more soon.
Aurore Renata chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
very well written. Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say, but I just thought I'd let youknow that I really enjoyed it!
Angel-Kinneas4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This story is good. Do you plan on doing more chapters? If so I can't wait. It makes you wanna know what else is gonna happen between them. Anyway, good fic, hope you keep writing!
SamanthaKaiba chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This is a lovely story...so sweet and really nice to read...keep it up! :-)
Lady Pyrefly chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Oh, so cute! Kudos kudos KUDOS to you!
volian chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Ong. This is adorable. 8DD

I like the way Squall's trying his best to be distant. The "not close enough to look as if they were together" repetition is wonderful, as it shows that Squall's NOT just a little lovesick freak lusting after Seifer. Seifer's delightfully in character-I squeaked with fangirlish joy at the way he was able to read Squall so thoroughly, so casually. You wove a very realistic and yet very fluffy and beautiful bond between the two, and I love it. This is brilliant. X'33

Welcome to my favorite stories list. :x Now I must go and check out your other fictions. Cheerio, dear.
Ezarine Bloom chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Aww! Cute yaoi! *hearts* I'm gonna email the link to my friend so she can read it too! Ha ha.. Can't wait for another story!