Reviews for The Long Way Home
Lilkin chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
oh this is just so refreshing, i love it. its well written and well thought out just what i needed :) thank you for this story
Sachita chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I liked this. Trust Sheppard to walk around and search for Rodney when he really shouldn't be getting out of his infirmary bed. It was very well-written! And I do hope that someone eventually shows mercy and unties the poor guy (:
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Awesome! I love the ending!
Nanook of the North chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
This one is funny. I howled.
Gundambaby chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
XD Sheppard tied down by a scottish sheepherder.. lolz.. glad Rod stayed :)
StargateJunkie chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Heehee, don't anger the doctor! :) Loved it!
Stealth Dragon chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
I applaude this profusely. Bravo!
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Absolutely excellent. I just love McKay and Sheppard friendship stories and this was beautifully done. I could see the characters acting exactly as you have written them. Well done and thanks! Ali D :~)
Delka chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
(grin) Thanks for it. Love the last parts. Hehehehe.
Shakia chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
w00t, that was great! Poor Shepard! Ha, he got tied to the bed. Great fic, the last lines are great. :P
StargateFreak62 chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
i loved it. especially the ending. i have read a lot of stories before and this is the first one i have ever submitted a review to. i really liked it. especially the ending. i laughed so hard.

StargateFreak

p.s. write lots more stories
PurpleYin chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
LOL. Very touching iece, with a great ending. Angst and whumping go nicely together. :)
Lilrebelgirl chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
This was a great story!
nebbyJen chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
I was so happy to put this in my c2 that I forgot to review it! LOL! Great tag! I can't stand seeing the guys disappointed with each other and their friendship strained. I'm so glad you found a way to put them back together again! Lovely little fic!
fififolle chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Aw man, that was great. I loved Rodney's hideout, it was perfect. And that he slept there times, sweet. But Rodney, that's exactly what it has been, stellar ;) That whiskers bit was spine-tingling. I laughed when Shep was stalling, that whole para was genius. ooh, man down, scary. Jet engine - big laughs! Carson was great. Nice ending. What will we do with that astrophysicist? Loved this lots.