Reviews for Healing Wounds
Veridissima chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love Tonks and Lupin

This is super sweet
lemmonbomb chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
beautiful, beautiful writing, this is brilliant. I applaude you for such stunning writing - Remus and Tonks forever xx
unique.normality chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was a very cute and well-written story, perfect!
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This is beautiful and sad at the same time. I really like it.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I love the picture you've painted of them. Her concern for him, the way he still stays so strong, the way he's not afraid to show his vulnerable side anymore, the way he seeks her out, and, just, oh, my gosh, this is wonderful. :D
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
*lets out a deep breath* Wow. See, this is the kind of fics I like. Poignant but not cruel, deep and eloquent. I can see them interact in this way, with him showing how much he loves her through covert gestures while outwardly trying to push her away, and her by basically saying "Sod it, I care too much for you to let you suffer!" Gorgeous.
scarlet dreamer chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
great little oneshot very sweet
Nina Modaffari chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Absoulutely beautiful. Stunning! Write more!
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
that was excellent!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 2/5/2006 sweet. Well, I hope you can crank out another one of these soon.
Lyra Lupin chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Beautiful as always. Thank you!
Gwendolyn James chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Lovely. The emotion was so powerful and yet not overdone. Everything was just right. Bravo.
tomato-can chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Oh, so sad! Loved the story.
Mucada chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
For some reason, there was a second where I thought you were going to kill him. No worries though. :)

Beautiful, of course. I love the battle of love vs trust going Tonks chooses to care for him by healing him, even though he begs her not to. Very powerful, and very well written.

xanya-forever chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Great fic! But why will it be your last fic for ages? You write so well! It would be a travesty for you to stop, I think. This one was definitely something I haven't read before, and I really liked it. It was lovely how Lupin went to Tonks when in need of help, and his confession of loving her and needing her was really beautiful, even if he was feverish. If only he could say it when he was fully capacitated! That would be excellent. I liked the whole thing, but there was such longing and loving sentiment between them that it almost broke my heart. Please don't stop writing!