Reviews for Meeting The Weasleys
kyoshi711 chapter 3 . 1/11
So who offed Voldy?
Kiwicola chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
Awh! So cute! This was a great story. I really enjoyed how you wrote it and everything that you covered. Keep writing!

Love, Kiwi
Miss Millie chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
Hello,
I gesso I forgot about the fight that is why rereading a story again you spot things that maybe weren't as important the first time around. I still love this story.
Miss Millie chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Hello,
It is nice to read or reread a story that is not full of fighting and bad language and stress stress and more stress and half a ch of happy ever after.
Love your writing keep writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
Hey this story is actually not bad. Hope that you would write more...
J. Jamie Dupane chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
What the bloody hell!
That's f*cking mind-blowing!
Everyone was gonna marry everyone else?
Bloody buggering hell!
You are awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hello,
Just to let you know this is about the 5th time I read your story. I love it. Thanks for it being H&G I am such a fan. It is one I have on my computer.
Good luck with all you do.
Miss Millie
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
cool
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
I loved it! I wasn't very happy at first with the whole Hermione and Draco thing, but I liked how you developed the whole story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I hate you for that REALLY DRACO MALFOY
Arithmetic13 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I think you could've taken the time to write the last word of your story: finished. But anyway, great story! It was wonderful! :D
redheadedfervor chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
The concept of this story had an interesting start, but I have to say that the characterisation is completely off. Hermione would never, ever, ever be with Draco, let alone consider marrying him. You've made some of the characters a lot nicer than they really are, that's fun, but not true to canon.

But I will say again, it's a fun lighthearted story.
DianeJasmine chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Okay, I really like this story. There is one thing how ever, that kills me when I am reading this. A small, insignificant detail.

"Hermione Jane Granger"

That isn't right! It's Hermione JEAN Granger. Or Dolores JANE Umbridge.

In other words, I am CDO (The letters are in the proper order, as they should be,) and you can forget that this review for a story you finished **checks top of page** four years ago ever happened.

Actually, you are probably in a state of shock at receiving this review.

Bye bye!
K
zolmos chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
How to be thrown under the bus I believe is best thing to say for this chapter