Reviews for Meeting The Weasleys
J. Jamie Dupane chapter 5 . 2/23
What the bloody hell!
That's f*cking mind-blowing!
Everyone was gonna marry everyone else?
Bloody buggering hell!
You are awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hello,
Just to let you know this is about the 5th time I read your story. I love it. Thanks for it being H&G I am such a fan. It is one I have on my computer.
Good luck with all you do.
Miss Millie
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
cool
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
I loved it! I wasn't very happy at first with the whole Hermione and Draco thing, but I liked how you developed the whole story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I hate you for that REALLY DRACO MALFOY
Arithmetic13 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I think you could've taken the time to write the last word of your story: finished. But anyway, great story! It was wonderful! :D
MzPeachesMellark chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I LOVE THIS! I LOVED IT SINCE CHAPTER 0! I LOVE HOW SOMETHING DRAMATIC ALWAYS SEEM TO HAPPEN AT THE END OF THE CHAPTERS! GENIUS!
redheadedfervor chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
The concept of this story had an interesting start, but I have to say that the characterisation is completely off. Hermione would never, ever, ever be with Draco, let alone consider marrying him. You've made some of the characters a lot nicer than they really are, that's fun, but not true to canon.

But I will say again, it's a fun lighthearted story.
DianeJasmine chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Okay, I really like this story. There is one thing how ever, that kills me when I am reading this. A small, insignificant detail.

"Hermione Jane Granger"

That isn't right! It's Hermione JEAN Granger. Or Dolores JANE Umbridge.

In other words, I am CDO (The letters are in the proper order, as they should be,) and you can forget that this review for a story you finished **checks top of page** four years ago ever happened.

Actually, you are probably in a state of shock at receiving this review.

Bye bye!
K
zolmos chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
How to be thrown under the bus I believe is best thing to say for this chapter
stuckwithpotteruntiltheveryend chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
make the meet the potters ! :)) you are so amazing !
stuckwithpotteruntiltheveryend chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
god you are an amazing writer.. :))
stuckwithpotteruntiltheveryend chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
you are so good !
stuckwithpotteruntiltheveryend chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
you are so amazing.. :)
stuckwithpotteruntiltheveryend chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
god this is so good ! :))