Reviews for The Stolen Child
Nalle2244 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
hey Merlin Missy.

this is a really good story and i wish you would write a sequal someday.
But if you don't thanks a lot for a good justice league fanfic :D
kirby chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Good story. How did Tim know that Carter wasn't real?
Manicpanicgirl chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
AWESOME! I love it!
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
A good story but what happened to Carter?
CalliopeMused chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
The ending to this is absolutely perfect on so many levels. All of the odd things about Carter make perfect sense in retrospect, and it absolutely fits that Tim is the one to find the cause of everything. I don't have much to say after reading a story that fit together so well, but I will definitely be passing this story on to friends that love seeing justice done to comic characters.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Good story. But you do remember that according to JLU and BB Rex is just a few years older then Terry which would make Rex's conception later then your story suggested.
Miravisu chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Now that was one heck of a story twist!

I particularly liked observations made by Shayera and Rex, about the mental qualities of people in the Wayne household. And takes one to know one, as they say, regarding Tim's discovery.

And the very end, was still full of promise.. despite some sons having left their father's tomb.
nightowl8240 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
O.K, I know you wrote this story a while ago, but I have to tell you what a great author you are. This is seriously a great kickass stroy, and I love it so much! If it weren't for you and other talented writers here, I would have been forced to watch Starcrossed and Hunter's Moon over twenty times each. Wait. I already do that. But, really I love your work and I hope you continue to write more.
theKRITIC chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
hall442 chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
*sigh* What a wonderful piece. You truly have talent. Aren't there JLU paperback being published? You should submit. Simply awesome work, Ms. Merlin.

frances marie chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
wow... there are so many awful justice league stories out there that sometimes i'm almost afraid to look for any. but this is terrific... i love your voice for wally - funny but not dumb - your spot-on characterizations and your intriguing ideas. i hope you keep writing, and i'll keep a lookout for more of your work!
AlwayzBored chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Lucy chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
wow...youre my new hero.

nice job man

this is the first review i gave so far that didnt yell at the author.

you should do a "two years later" thing

thatd be cute

..hope you make more like that one.

love, Lucy
Faye Chua chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Wow. Well-done. You've actually made this story in continuity with JLU to date AND toyed around with the possibility of how Rex came about. With ROTJ, Justice Lord and Cadmus bits to boot! Ah, also liked the nice touch where Ace and Rex were friends previously.

But your summary is a really apt observation about the Wayne Manor. And possibly shows why Bats quit the League.
SilverKnight chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Wow. Damn good. You have their personalities down pat, and for such a large cast, that's pretty damn incredible.

By the way, I'm not certain if I'm just imagining this, but I believe I noticed two or three very cleverly hidden Stargate: SG-1 references; what with the kid being named 'Carter', the fishless pond, and dating an archaelogist that had a vaguely Daniel-esque personality.

Either way, nicely done. :D :gives Merlin Missy cookies: