Reviews for Guardian of Courage
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh...my...God...*prays to the great digi-Gods*...I've been looking for this for so long! I read it a year ago before I had an account, and lost it, and couldn't remember then name, AND I FINALLY RE-FOUND IT! :D

LIFE IS GOOD AGAIN! :D
reychop chapter 15 . 5/16/2008
Wow, Amazing! Out of all the Yamachis and Taitos that I have read, this is by far, the most entertaining. Full of drama, angst and action, with a touch of romance and graphical 'sexy' scenes, this is definitely a perfect story well-suited in all genre for having such a complicated (maybe not so complicated but I think it's enough to be considered a web) storyline.

Though there are a few details in the story that remained vague/unclear even after the epilogue (like Sora and her whereabouts for instance) But I don't think it's such a huge matter since it was hinted in a few chapters.

Most of my questions were answered in the epilogue though. Combine that with an emotional, action-filled and dramatic events, plus a happy ending gives this fic a privilege to be considered a perfect story for all seasons. You know why? Here's why: Angst, humor,action, adventure, romance and intensity were blended into one and stood out in unity and harmony that they tend to act like one element.

Which made the story as touching and as realistic as it is (though Tai and Matt's relationship is a bit unrealistic, considering how fast they realized their love for each other, but I think the chain of events could explain how they discovered their love for each other)

The story is perfect in every angle and for that I really am glad to ever read a story like this. Excellent job!
MISSled chapter 15 . 4/10/2006
your last line "i love you too tai." was that meant to be "i love you too matt?" cuz I think you messed up the names. unless I'm wrong? well it don't matter. cuz YIPPE! they get a happy ending and matt got to confess! HEHEHE! yeah! alright, it was fun reviewing all these chapters. it's been fun!
MISSled chapter 14 . 4/10/2006
one more chapter ey? whew good, cuz I'd be furious if it ended here. poor matt! don't worry, you'll be getting your tai-chan back soon enough! (he is right?) I'll only know if I venture onto the next chapter! whe! here I go! great ch. btw!
MISSled chapter 13 . 4/10/2006
tai's savior! nyahaha, yamato of course! cuz there just ain't no yamachi without one or the other. meheehe!
MISSled chapter 12 . 4/10/2006
go matt! get your lover back! nownownow! T_T and poor tai. bleh. stupid sora and stupid ribbin. I bet sora went to ribbin on her own
MISSled chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
see? I was right. problem came! hehe. now let's see what happens. muhaha, next chapter! I think i'm addicted.
MISSled chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
YES! finally they are together! muhahaha. I loved how you slowly ebbed them together. O_o..is ebbed a word? haha, but I loved how you did that. it was so slowly, yet surely and all those little hints. teehee. but I know just cuz they're together doesn't mean everything's gonna be fine. I'm sure you're gonna throw in something bad aren't you? hehee. next chapter! I hope for a happy ending! *crosses fingers*
MISSled chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
aw! poor tai. you almost had me in tears! run matt run! get tai before he gets away...or gets murdered. O_O now we wouldn't want that happening would we? next chapter!
MISSled chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
tehee "if I were a girl, I'd be all over him." oh but yama-kun, you're already so close to being one, why not just take the last step? muhaha! but of course, I like yamato as the seme, so no. let tai be the girl. O_o but I'm sure he won't be too happy with that. hell, both of them would have my head. haha. anyways, ONTO CHAPTER SEVEN! I'm loving this.
MISSled chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
what? another bomb? hell no. that stupid ribbon guy or whatever is SO going down. no one's gonna kill my tai! little sob. RGGHH! I'm gonna get 'im. tehee, but now onto the next chapter, which should be full of yamachi fluff right? heh.
MISSled chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
whoa. that totally sucks for tai. but guess what? yeah! matt's there to comfort tai. in any ways possible. muhahhaha! next!
MISSled chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
chapter 3 was a thriller. packed full with suspense. poor tai. and matt obviously does not like sora (name said with distaste...cuz I don't like her in this story...you intended that right? teehee) yamachi all the WAY!
MISSled chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
done! lovely chapter, wai, I can sense the yamachi already! (not that it wasn't already subtly there before) nyahaha, come on come on, bring it! I love yamachi, and in that order too. I don't see why tai is the seme in other people's stories. O_o. sure matt is...girly...uh...and likes his hair a lot...a LOT...but it's sorta like the sasunaru thing (you know naruto right?) yamachi is just right. yeap. next chapter!
MISSled chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
haah it's pretty late to review seeing as how it's 2006 and you wrote and finished this in 2001. but it's all good. I'm loving this story already. so don't be surprised to keep getting reviews for each chapter. nya! now, onto the next chapter!