Reviews for When Wicked Characters Take Action!
Doglover645 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This looks funny.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
"Keep it down..." HA! Like THAT'S gonna happen! Knowing those two, "Hubert" will be up ALL NIGHT, yelling at them through the walls all to no avail, because they'll be too"things" together to hear or pay attention to anything or anyone else!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I LOVE the idea of sending Elphie to Hot Topic-ESPECIALLY of getting her a Wicked shirt! *squees* *clears throat* Uh, anyway...I have a friend at school (two, actually) and they get, like, almost ALL of their clothes from that place! When I say, "Oh my god, Dawn, I LOVE that -insert name of clothing item here-! Where did you get it?" 9 times out of 10, she says, "Hot Topic." And when I say, "Emily, that -insert clothing item's name- is ADORABLE, where did you get it?" 8 times out of 10, she says, "Oh, thanks. I got it from Hot Topic."
JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Wow, I think it's great. Keep up the fantabulotiousness!
Wiztine chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
I know it's old, but I just wanted to say I liked it a lot, thought my computer wouldn't let me see chapters 5 or 7. Mouse's transformation was kind of predictable, but I still like her character a lot. Well, I'd say it's not too late to update, but I don't know whether or not 7 finishes it. Good job anyway!
lotrelves chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
Well, the basic story is ok, but you need to work on grammar and punctuation.
Erikssecretlover chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
This was woncerful...can't wait for the next chapter!
Invisible-chan chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
w00t! I love pinapple pizza! *thinks only of food now*
Celestial Secrets chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
Loved it. I also love how you portray Glinda in the story. Very funny and entertaining. Update soon please!
firebolt669 chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
Is that it? If not, please continue with this story! It's really funny and had me loling all over the place.
firebolt669 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Elphie POLDANCED? I was loling 4 5 min on that one!
eLpHaBaFaBaLaElPhIeFaE chapter 7 . 6/21/2006
Hehe! I love it!
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
Well it's about time chica! :P Anyway, I personally think that pineapple pizza is gross. But oh well. And Glinda? A break dancer? Does. Not. Compute. But the Fiyero/Elphaba fluff is adorable!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
Hahaha that's hilarious especially the end. Anyone named Hubert you just gotta love.
rogue empress chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
how cute! ah, pineapple pizza. nummie nummie. could have done with a smidge more proof reading. i.e. "Elphaba just laughed the thought of the petite blonde before her spinning on her curly blonde head it just too much." see? run on. but other than that very cute. keep the updates coming kid!

m.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o :)