Reviews for Always Watching You
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 5/30
You made me go "grr . . .," but I think that was likely an in character response from Naruto at that point in time given the circumstances.
MrSwaggafied chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Really Enjoyed it! Keep up the good work!
SpiritOfItachi chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Cute oneshot. lol hinata is creepy
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Rule one Hinata, Never have Sasuke give Naruto anything. Naruto will think its a trick.
The Wolf Maiden chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Aw, your ending it already? Continue, this is awesome. Or maybe write a sequel. Come on you can't just leave us hanging like that. That was a great reaction from Naruto, of course he would think Sasuke was trying to fool him. Really this was such a great story. DAH! There's that word again, 'was'! I have GOT to stop using that word, this is still a great story, dammit! Though, I do wish you would continue on it. Despite my complaints that was a good ending. Ja ne!
raincoatx chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
great story, but whats with the "Sakura-kun"s
Gipsychan chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Aww, thats a sweet and sad story T _ T. However, is really good-written. Congratulations
TheDendrologist chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
ooh i like this one _ not your stereotypical ending, but it does have hope to it _
Cloud-1-3-5 and Ame Emi Dai chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
One word:

Lovely bit of writing. I think you managed to hit Naruto's reaction bang on there too - poor Hinata-chan is gonna have to do a little more than that to win him over _'

Definitely planning to stop by and read some more of your work later - I'm at work right now, so I shouldn't even have read this one! - so hopefully there's more like this!
lunarangel chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hina-chan, you write all those letters and can't tell him how you feel. Well, at least, you can get it down. That's a good plan. Give him this one letter, but how are you going to do it? Oi, Uchiha, do our lovable Hyuuga a favor and give this to Naruto. We know he's dense, but just do it. Naruto, what do you think of our young Hina-chan now? WHAT! Naruto, that's not it. I know Sasuke's a bastard, but I swear that this is from Hina-chan. No lie. Oh, forget it. You truly are a genius, Hokage-san. Hina-chan, you tried, but you can't give up. Keep waiting and next time, give him the letter yourself. He'll probably still be an idiot about it, but hey, it's a start. Loved the story. Bai-Bai.
pilkul chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
so cute! ai! ssuke is soo nice! ai! i love it. byby~yuko kimura~