Reviews for A Midwinter's Day Nightmare
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
I want some of those pens! Whee, this is quite amusing and entertaining and all that other, good, jazz! Lol, keep it up, I love your stories!
Nova-Janna chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
So this is Hogwarts on drugs...Slughorn is kinda evil. Just kinda. And this is perhaps the only time you will catch me saying this, but here goes: Poor Pansy. I'm serious, and so are Ron and Draco, but she thinks they're mocking her- and you don't need me to explain it, you're writing it. Based off what someone else has written. Only he probably wouldn't have ever used the word slut..
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This is awesome! I love the play, and I love Harry Potter, so I'm sure I'll love this story! Whee! I am excited! You better hurry up and write more...! ...Please?
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Well Gosh, I'll do anything for sharp scissors. Anyways, this is a great beginning with some wonderful cringe-wrothy moments. As in you cringe for the character's sake...Like Hermione when Slughorn talked to her, Malfoy when Pansy professed her love, and now Ron, though I can't wait to see what happens. If nothing else, update soon for my sake.
Ghostwriter626 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
scizzors me love update soon
katekarson chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I love it! I love the DracoPansy thing. Peeves... the perfect Puck!

Mwa ha ha! This should be fun!