Reviews for Dominion of the Butterfly
Seth chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Amazing story would love to see more of LH/SS
blanco27 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
sara es atea !debes saber eso por lo que no se santigua
fox-rox1539 chapter 9 . 9/23/2008
Forgot to leave a review yesterday. oops

I loved this story, and it was played out so well. I loved the ending.

Fantastic!

-Val
toothchick chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
I loved this story! I cannot wait to read more of your work!
toothchick chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
I thought so! What a cool twist! It really would make sense!
toothchick chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
Heather has blue eyes? Her father had a wife with hearing problems? I have an interesting feeling about this!
toothchick chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
I loved this:

Sara realized that she was strictly Griss-sexual, and was still hoping to have the opportunity to express her Griss-sexuality fully

I think that you have coined a new phrase...Griss-sexual-it works for me!
toothchick chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
This was a perfect chapter! Also, interesting that Sara is using the same technique with Gil as she is with Lurie ( as Debbie)!
toothchick chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
I like this side of Sara, having friends that are women...bringing out the feminine side of Sara-poor Grissom doesn't stand a chance! (YEA!)
toothchick chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
I thought that the 'baby doll' was a strange choice too...but, you explained it perfectly!

I loved the comment from Heather to Catherine:

“You puzzle me Catherine. You give off a strong maternal vibe, that of a mother lioness protecting her cubs, but your most vulnerable cub, the one most in need of the mother figure is left to fend for herself.
toothchick chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I always knew that Sara & Lady Heather being on the same side to get Gil & Sara together would be a good thing! I can't wait to read more!
gslover123 chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
thanks for a story that held me in its grips from beginning to end, just finished it. good, naw great, to the very end. i'm glad i didn't read it until it was complete. a real metophorical page turner.
gslover123 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
still reading and enjoying. liked the position of sara using the same stakes for gin that she had used with lurie.
gslover123 chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
just read this, am totally hooked on the story line and word pictures.
gslover123 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
just started reading your story, the interplay between sara and heather is very good. i've always liked heather and felt her to be a good person. glad i found your story