Reviews for When Seen with Love: I Did Say I Do
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Hopefully the millitary will consider the wedding binding :)
srcrib chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
I've read this story hundreds of times in the last years but it seems that I never left a review.

There's many reasons that I read this story many times. For starter it has a great plot; then it is written amazingly, the characterization of the characters is very well done, and you added some nice details about the off-world culture.

I always loved the part of Daniel remembering his situation with Sha're and trying to take advantage of what was happening and seduce Sam. And then Sam being to one to chase after him. To add to this I'm a sucker for stories around off-world culture and that force those two into marriage.

Thank you for writing these amazing S/D fics.
riverlover chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I'm off to read the sequel and I hope it is as well written as this one is. Thanks for sharing the story.
Transgenic-girl chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
I've read this before, at least I think I have

/Thinks/

Anway, I reread it. And I still am in love with it.

Especially that last line :)
fanatical chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
when daniel and sam were talking about food and how she doesn't cook and he's going to go shopping and make her an amazing dinner my mind kept flashing to gilmore girls and the banter between lorelai and luke. ::grins wildly::
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
::snorts:: LOVE the talk with the stuffed dog lol very well done I have greatly enjoyed reading this and I very much look forward to reading we do
Amaranth Traces chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
Man, what I wouldn't give to be Sam! What a lucky girl!

I LOVED how well you described things. I could practically SEE this story play in my head like a tv episode.

Can't get the picture of a drunk Sam shaking her head and dropping her hands repeatedly on the silly dress surrounding her. "Icky. Icky. Icky."

Silly Sam. Glad she changed her mind.
Hylle chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
It's a good story.
born4drama chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
Well done, : )) this is a favorite now
born4drama chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
your a genius, this story is a work of art
born4drama chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
BRAVO! INSPIRANTIOAL! : )
Beth-TauriChick chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
Brilliant S/D fic! I absolutely loved it. Oh, and I loved the BtVS reference, too, that was spot on :) I saw your fic over at the SDR, but I 'm really glad I found it here because it's so much easier to review that way. I also liked the Cam/Lam relationship; I can see that possibly developing on the show (if only we were so lucky with the S/D!). You did a wonderful job with all of the characterizations, and I'm off to read the sequel now :)
MsTuri chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
I absolutely loved this story! Please please make a sequel.
amefinch chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
Thank you. This was a great story. I would love to read a followup story to this.
deal4321 chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
I really liked this story. I hope you do a sequel! Keep up the good work.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »