Reviews for And So It Goes
Chels chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
GR No kissing? LOL, awesome! )

JxAlovergirl chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
Whoa. For some reason I thought that Confused Forever was William or something. It never occured to me that it would be Yumi! (PS. Good coice about the not kissing thing. I mean, it is really sweet and all but how many times can you make Yumi and Ulrich kiss?)
CodeRomance chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
ya a bit corny but still good! loved keep it up cant wait for the next one!
Paridot Angel chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
it was ok.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
Aw, these fics were so sweet, i loved them!
a friend nearby chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
aww how sweet, i liked it... very creative :)
azn dreamer xD chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
Hm. Well. I'm becoming more critique-y these days, so sue me.

Again, another hm... from my perspective and such, I think she gave in a bit too easily. I mean, she gave up a great job for a guy. A guy she only recently began dating. Most people might just go for a few days. I mean, he isn't going to die if she leaves for only a few days. [no, im not insulting anything, I'm just giving my opinion, like it or not.:]]

Kind of confused about the "Trey" guy. Where'd she meet him? Her parents said yes to the modeling job from a cyber person? He could be a rapist or something- you never know.

Just a little opinion. I liked it; especially the ending. I was hoping Sam would just like kiss him in the end- [okay, fine, I was expecting it. _" hehe?] But okay.

Very nice job, keep it up! [[YESHH YOU'RE UPDATING MORE! :DD!]]

Lightspeed-4 chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Funny and cute! Loved it!
Yoshima chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
I like that the person giving advice was Yumi, that was a nice touch. It was a pretty good story, if I can find your section by the time your last chapter comes out I'll be looking forward to it. By the way, I won't hate you for not having Ulrich and Yumi kiss, but I will be dissapointed in you . . .
Kat chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
once again...daw on the storie

i send a bit of reviews to u and i called myself Kat and Kate my real names Kate but im using Kat...jus to make sure ur not confused on that
Kat Kate jus to let u no chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
Kat chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
lol u should do a fic when Yumi does kill him...but not that would b hilarious

Kat chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Oh stop its really cute
s.joann.c chapter 1 . 1/5/2006

You are very VERY talented... please don't ever stop writing.

My favorite part is the opening, the insomnia deal. You wrote that unbelievably well.

Thanks for contributing such a great story.

genral raiden chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
although i know you said (it sucked) well it diddnt it didnt