Reviews for Hidden Force
Stargirl chapter 9 . 3/30/2004
BRAVO! I totally enjoyed the story- very well written! I look forward to reading more of your work!
Stargirl12 chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
I stumbled upon your story in someones "favorite authors"- so far i really like it- cant wait to move on
Rhea Jediknight chapter 9 . 6/5/2003
A wonderful conclusion to an absolutely brilliant story!

Great job!

Astrowoman chapter 9 . 6/3/2003
Hi Anna! Thanks for finishing this story. I read it a few months back and was hoping to find out how it ended some time. I enjoyed this one a lot.

I have to admit I was hoping for a romance between our heroine and Page, but I guess she was probably way too young for him.

I love the way you've fleshed out his character in both this story and Spirit of the Shifting Sands. I would love to see him fall in love - especially with all the difficulties that it would have, him being undercover all the time.

Or perhaps the tragedy of his character is that as an undercover operative, he'll never get to have a normal life? Hm. . . plot bunnies!

Anyway, best regards!

Astro :D
Ash Darklighter chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
I just want to say thank you for the reviews. There is a sequel called 'Light of the Force'.

It was actually written first. I guess I was doing a 'Lucas'.
Renee chapter 9 . 6/3/2003
Will Luke and Maija ever meet?
Renee chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Good beginning. Got a feeling that Kenobi's Maija's grandfather! More please!
Jacqueline chapter 8 . 5/25/2002
I know it has been terribly long since you have updated this fic, but I just had to say that I really hope you decide to continue it; I am so caught up in it. There has been so much threatening unhappiness and suspicion in this story and I find myself dying to know if there will ever be *any* happiness for Maija, Page Krupek, Lhinda and Nerano, especially Maija. Your story, while not containing the usual plot themes that make a fic popular (i.e. romance), has such a wonderful tension and reality to it, and I sincerely hope that you write more of it.

Hopefully - Jacqui
Aria chapter 8 . 5/5/2002
I like this fic :D please continue it! It's very good. I actually read it back in November, then forgot what it was called and spent about four months searching for it *_*. I finally found it again. That's how good it is ;. So please...write more! Thank you.
Jody chapter 8 . 4/11/2002
great story! hope you continue to write and add more to it soon! im dying to see what happens!
Meghan chapter 8 . 1/4/2002
Very cool I really liked it
starwarsfan1000 chapter 7 . 9/3/2001
Really good story.
Peeping Lambent chapter 7 . 9/1/2001
I'm glad to see the next chapter of this! It's very suspenseful, I hope you post more chapters soon.
Michele chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Glad to see you posting this prequel to "Light of the Force." It really sets the stage for its sequel. Maija is a wonderfully written character that we can't help but root for.
Peeping Lambent chapter 5 . 6/3/2001
Brrr! What a spooky chapter ending! Must Read More! Really, this is a cool story, very well-written, and I hope there are a lot more chapters to come. You are very talented.