Reviews for Amaideas
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Hermonthis (not signed in)

Oh my dear, despite what you may feel about your writing skills when you wrote this, it has brought joy and delight to my heart. I understand it may never be finished, but I will enjoy the words you have shared with us today.

You do have skill, a way of writing that makes the corners of my mouth turn up into a smile and giggle at the blossoming romance of it all. I am fond of your characters, the mystery of the story, and the beautiful imagery you bring to mind.

I love it.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
It pains me that this hasn't been updated in seven years
Hookedonpeeta chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Well this was well written and an OK plot but you get a big BOO for not finishing it as well as rating it M when it is more like a T! I was looking for some gore or swearing or at least a good lemon! In those areas it was totally boring! You should also know that I almost never give a bad review as I am not a writer I am a reader and as a reader this was a let down sorry
Galasriniel chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I realize it's been six years since this was updated, but I hope it's something you could see yourself returning to. I've just read the story, and I love it. It would make me (and several others, I'm sure) so happy if you kept writing!
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I...
LOVE IT :-)
Novacancymind chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Oh bugger! I know it's been almost six years, but do u have it in u to continue... Please? I really enjoy this!
Ms. Dark chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Please write a new chapter soon your story is wonderful
AiramS chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Wow.

Just... wow.

The way you make them so desperate after each other, but still drag it out torturing slow... wow.

I know you haven't updated in like FIVE YEARS, but seriously - don't give up on this story. It is FANTASTIC!

I love Bade and Rowena, and I can't stand not learning how they'll wind up together. And what obstacles they'll meet on their way. So please, write, continue this story. It would be a shame just to throw it in the trash. It's positively great.
CoffeeHouseGirl274 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
LOVE THIS STORY!
Grey Paint chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Damn. Love it (: I hope you update soon, though its been quite a while...
NineLaws chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
LOVE THIS STORY! please write more, the story line is to die for! 3
BreGyrl23 chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
hurry up with chapter 11 please
The Kerl chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Might I just say that, although this story is beyond awesome, I absolutely LOVED this chapter? Well, I'll say it anyways.
nobodyperson chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is a really good story, please don't discontinue it. It's an interesting take on the story, is he still going to eat the grandmother?
DeviousLeo chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
Hello, I'm still here, I so very much want to read more, PWEASE! UPDATE! *Pleading*