Reviews for My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Neko Haruko chapter 35 . 11/10/2012
A very nice story how those 4 got together. You do a nice job of really describing people. I realize this was written 6 years ago, but still nicely done.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 15 . 2/15/2012
[Are all of my friends completely nuts?]

WelL, looks like love makes you crazy. xD
Mimato love 4ever chapter 35 . 1/7/2012
Great story. I enjoyed reading this as there were my fav couples except sorato. I know it's too late to review as it's already complete but still thanks for writing this. I'm also reading your 'Following the footsteps of destiny' but i haven't reviewed it coz i'm still on chap 53 i guess. And it's really hard and impossible to review every chapter when i'm still on chap 53.
daisukeandhikari chapter 35 . 10/30/2011
Wow o.o

I can't even find the words to describe how amazing this fanfic is. I love the Mimato coupling and I'm really glad everything worked out all right and they all remained friends. Lol while Taiora and Mimato are two of my favorite couples, I love the friendship between Tai and Matt so those scenes were my favorites. Mimi and Sora's friendship was done really well, also. This fanfic is written really well. 10/10 I wish I could write this well. You should be my writing tutor or something *giggles*
Matani chapter 30 . 10/16/2011
Ah yes, everyone IS staring at you. :D
Matani chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
Crying and hugging eachother on the floor next to Sora's locker? Check.

Is anyone watching? I sure hope not...

Funny in retrospect though! x)
Matani chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
The Mimi/Matt relationship went a little fast but I'm gonna try to excuse that as maybe they..liked eachother but supressed it subconsciously due to outside influences of Matt being taken.

Still loving the core story even if there are minor details like that!
Matani chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
Yay Sora! x3
Matani chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Dual eavesdropping leads to greater reveals.

Loved it. ;)
Matani chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Alright so I take it that the story kinda sorta jumped to "first day back" to couple weeks in...which is strange, because I there was no formal mention of such, but whatever the story and everything else is good and I'll just try to smooth over that continuity in my mind.

Noticeable because Tomo says, "Last week he..." but there has not been mention of a weekend passing since the first chapter.
Matani chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Well I'm glad it was revealed he didn't have a soccer game, although I thought there were other, more obvious, reasons to explain it. x)
Matani chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
"Actually, I can't. I'm...um...I promised Kari that I'd help her with a school project."

lol, it's the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOOOL...Tai these are some bad excuses...and why would a soccer game be so early?

I'll take it with a grain of salt that Tai just had some bad excuses and they fell for them.
Matani chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
When I read that there would be other POVs I got worried about if they'd be as good as or contribute as much as Tai's POV.

And then I read this chapter and realized that they would be great.
T D'Amaze chapter 35 . 3/24/2011
Aha a great fic. Theres not much I can say about it other than that... It was a little predictable but whatever, amazing is amazing and this fic is definately that. I'm glad my favorite pairings finally got together in the end, I really can't appreiciate a fic as much if it doesn't have Taiora. By far my favorite pairing in any series- Probably because of the was the series made them not get together for some bizarre reason p

Anyway great fic, everything just seemed to happen the way I would imagine it would given the circumstances. I'm going to read you next fic tomorrow i've spent all day reading this one XD

X One
twilightromance4ever chapter 35 . 12/20/2010
this was an absolutely wonderful story! I loved the idea of mimi and matt and especially cause i'm a taiora fan. Wonderfully written.