Reviews for Elixir of Life
Barry I. Grauman chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
So far, this is a very intriguing story, 'Mikari'! {I hope you don't mind my calling you by your first name now, because I've reviewed so many of your stories by now, and...I like informality. :)}

How IS Betty going to defeat Oscuro now? Very's hoping the universe isn't in grave danger by the end of the next chapter!
Ivy chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
big cliffhanger what will happen now?
Ivy chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
great chapter keep updating
yingyanggirl chapter 5 . 9/14/2005
this is getting good.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
I likede Sparky's social gaffe at almost calling Prince Onebu a "fathead" (and X-5 pointing it out, although I'm sure part of him would have loved to see Sparky "punished" for his "crime"). I see that "princess brat" is back again...that's more trouble! And what of Maximus and Minimus? If I know Maxi, he'll stumble into a situation where HE suddenly finds himself on top, and makes living hell for everyone else around him...even at The End Of the Universe...

Next intriguing chapter, 'MikariStar'! :)
Skaia chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
this keeps getting better and better! love it! update soon!
Skaia chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
I liked the description of that ghostly place here. There are a lot of interesting locations in this fanfic
Skaia chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I loved the part from the Poison GRapple cafe and the athmophere of this mysterious place. I hope Maxi and Mini get out of it alive
Barry I. Grauman chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Ah, just what KIND of investigation will our Galactic trio find themselves in? And what's this about an "Elixir Of Life"? And what DID happen to Maximus and Minimus?

Very intriguing, 'MikariStar'...:0
firecutter chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
wow cool story, can't wait to read more of them.

also good luck with this and your other stories ok
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Not only does it look bad for Betty, this new villain has it in for Maximus and Minimus as well! Boy, is THIS gonna be exciting! ;)