Reviews for What you dont see
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Please continue this story!
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Cool idea and please write more thanks.
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
pansy has black hair and blue eyes.

and hermione sounds mary-sue so i'd either mention in the summary she's mary-sue or tone it down slightly.
Durotos chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I think somewhere in either the third or forth book they say Pansy has dark short hair. There really isn't much description about what she looks like.

The story is definitely interesting. I may already be a little biased because Draco's my fave, but the whole story seems a little S&M-ish.
idonrlycarenemore chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
hi melly, nice 2 b reviewing ur story, so, update already, i'll tell u verbally, but im just actually reading it 4 the first time!
flikchick83 chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
I really like it. I like the idea of Harry and Pansy. Even though I am a Draco fan, I understand that he has to be mean in this. Hope you update soon.
oblivionknight7 chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
update!
SurrealDeceptions chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
In the movie, Pansy's hair is black, though I don't believe it is defined in the books themselves.

OC Original character, a character you created that doesn't actually belong in the series/movie, etc. you are writing about.

OOC Out Of Character, as in the character is not acting like themselves, as they are defined in the books or movie. Alternately, some people accidentally type this for OC too, which can make for some confusion.

AU Alternate Universe, it means that basically you can do anything and ignore the books if you want, though it's usually an excuse for covering up poor writing IMO.

IMO In My Opinion. P

This chapter was a little better, but I find it odd that Ron seems to be only lusting after Hermione, and is willing to forsake their friendship for a shag. Not that I think it's unrealistic (us guys are scum), but it is just a smidge OOC.

Also, as attractive as Hermione supposedly is now, why does *every* guy except Harry want a shag (or so I gather from this chapter)? It seems unlikely, with the wide spectrums of taste out there, that it would be so unanimous. Take J-Lo for instance, often voted as the hottest female in mens magazine polls, even she has less of a success rate.

Otherwise very good chapter, I really liked the Lavender parts, I thought Ron was pretty mean/unfair to her in HBP, so combined with what he just did, he deserved that kick. )
LaBelle Evans chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Poor Lavander, Ron was so mean with her but... anyway.

And as far as I know Pansy's hair is black and short... that's what I saw in the Prisoner of Azkaban.

I really don't understand what you tried to show us with this chapter... that Hermione is a goddess, perhaps?

But what I really liked was that Harry is thinking in a way to help Pansy... he is so sweet and he can't help it but he has to be the hero! right?

Anyway, update soon.

Evans

** If I'm writing funny and something is wrong, forgive me, English is not my native lenguaje ** :)
SurrealDeceptions chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
The story has promise, because of the pairing, but some of the dialog seems odd. I can't imagine Draco using the word scum like that, or every single person being so vocally mean-spirited about everything. Hermione particularly seems OOC. I want to see more, but better pacing and more realistic dialoge could make this *great*.
LaBelle Evans chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Ok, I love Draco and I'm offend but it's alright because he is not a good boy, anyway.

I love Harry and Pansy stories, they are diferent and that makes everything special.

I like it very much.