Reviews for A Letter From Jimmy Neutron
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
This was so different and so hilarious! It's amazing how you have so many unique ways to execute a story. Great Job! Please write more stories of this sort and PLEASE write more facebook - themed stories too!
CutesyBunny chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
lol in that case I will need an ambulance because that was the funniest part in this! nice work! :D :D
CutesyBunny chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
lol Libby's threat was AWESOME!
lol tht's what i think when I read those... HELLO? kinda weird... sometimes... ESPECIALLY on SHEEN'S part! He's not that bright, and I DOUBT he would do that to Libby ever... plus he porbably has NO clue what it is... because even a NORMAL kiss(cheek or lips) he UATOMATICALLY goes "EWWWW!" lol anyways... he IS kinda oblivious. for now Cause DUH they r KIDS! but some ppl. make them do that NOW... GROSS
sorry, tend 2 do mini-rants when my sleep-deprived brain is aroused by a conversation... lol
Nice work! once again, nice characterization!
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
rofl soooo funny XD XD nice work... you only DENY liking someone when you go on a total rampage and try to agree simultaneously (hint hint on the SHOW? XD XD) sounds like Jimmy... good personality stuff! :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
lol haha I like this:)
YiPrincess chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
awww~ Cindy's in denial! :3

We need Carl's letter! He's too un-noticed! D: And Sheen's too~ He's such a cutie! (Don't tell Libby I said that ;D)
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
omg! that was fucking AMAZING! (excuse my language...) i could not stop laughing! amazing job. now off to read Libby and Cindy's letters...
neosun7 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Adorable! Glad to know what Cindy's thoughts on said subject are. _
jediguru chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
P.S. Ignore that last few lines or I will find you and punch you so hard in the mouth it will wake up your dentist.

You all know I will.

NICE!
Katy chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
jimmy and cindy kissed in the episode lady sings the news, so he does like her
JimmyNeutronFan chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
lol this letter was funny :D

Well done!
JimmyNeutronFan chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
lol i luv the ideas!
greenleaf62 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Hahaha, omg! That was soo funny! I LOVED it! Nicely done will all three letters. And my favorite part from Jimmy's letter:

"You may also bring up why she wanted all those pictures in my lab to be burned up, and when I agreed to, what you didn’t see.. Was I had my toes crossed! Hah!"

lol, sorry, just had to point that out. that made me laugh so hard :]
Michelle Weasley Fenton chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
Ah! They don't love each other, how stupid do you think we are, Hello I want and angry mob! Where's my angry mob? Your right about Libby all they do is make-out Gross!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Nice job with Cindy here.

If replying, do it via e-mail. My server is failing.

Keep the good writing.