Reviews for Musings: Poor Fool
lilo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Good story. They both are kind of creepy. The human sacrifice his own population and hold them in the dark, and the " civilized " wraith sitting there and drinking vine.
While thinking about feed upon humans and the taste of food and vine...
WraithSympathizer chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great! I read it through with a smirk on my lips. BTW I saw that you had started a forum (the clan, correct me if I'm wrong). I'd like to join (with your permission) but I don't know how to do. I'D be very grateful for a reply of any kind ;)
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Dear Author

A very dramatic one shot fanfic.

Great narration, drama, emotions and tensness.

You did a great job discribing this Wraith's thoughts and emotions, as he considers his people and his dealings with humans. Though harden by his need to feed and his vicious culture, he can feel a touch of pity.

The wholesome standards are high.

The langauge is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
GateBuilder05 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Fwahahahahahaha! . I found this very amusing! ;)

Why cant there be more wraith stories? Poor guys... well at least the new second half of the SGA season premere "Michael" will be about a wraith. . HAPPY DAYS! But I will go phsycotic if Ronqan kills him! :(

Oh well... keep up the great work! I'll go read the rest of you stories.

Bye. .
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Very interesting, a great look at the wraith pov.
Nalana chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
...*topples over with glee!* Wraith fic! And a glorious one at that! It was an awesome little POV pic that showed that you gave the individual character some thought. I adored it. I simply adored it. *fav*

Oh and..and...Can I have a "Steve" plushie *big eyes* My own got worn out from the intense huggles it was given. And, perhaps that wraith in the episode yuo warmed up to because he is the closest in resemblance to our beloved Wraith as of yet, and he lived. I think that's a first! *L*
Raquedan chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I GOT A DEDICATION! Hurrah! Very thought provoking, as all your stuff tends to be, like the simplistic ending and this line: "I find it rather a pity that a human can sit at a table and converse with one of us, and not see that perhaps we are not quite as evil as they would like to think." I think this line of thought needs to be followed farther. Steve Plushie: "I must FEED!" *snarls* Raq: "You're so uncivilized, Steve."
NikkiBlueEyes chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Spectacular! I could almost hear that raspy voice, dripping with veiled contempt and arrogance. The ease in which the thoughts flow from one to the other... the sinister way he twists logic... the ending so simplistic, yet so bone chilling. You portrayed the Wraith wonderfully. See about getting a job writing for the show. :D