Reviews for I'll stay with you
white wolf chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
i have a question were toboe and tsume gay idk i hate 2 think that i hope u write more
boothandboneslove chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Good thing Tsume stopped being an idiot, he closes himself off so he doesnt repeat what he calls his sin. His sin refering to him running away when that war started. I've seen the moment of Toboe's death in the series when he tells the story of his scar. I almost cryed when I thought Toboe was going to die in this story the the bird saved him. I love that bird right now, he was a good friend in the end.
Dakuenjeru chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
I absolutely love your stories! P
Nads chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Sorry it has to be done.

"- I said I’d revenge. Here, I suppose it’s yours.

Blue took her scarf from his nads, smiling."

"Blue took her scarf from his nads, smiling."

"from his nads"

Best spelling error ever. Worst imagery ever

Thanks so much for the lulz
pbub2 chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Wow O.o That was an AWESOME story!
zetake chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
nice story!
Derisor chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
AH Toboe and Tsume being together like that...YAY. This was so well written and it basically stayed with the feel of Wolf's Rain GOOD JOB!
Derisor chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
OH MY GOD I love the scene with toboe hugging Tsume and stuff. SO CUTE. This was really well written, I like how you placed that poem in the beginning too :)
Diddle chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Holy hell. That was one of the best written fanfiction's i've ever read. You kept everyone as close to in character as you possibly can when it comes to fanfiction. You also kept this well-paced and had just the right amount of drama in there, and it had just the right events going on, and was completely free of those annoying situations that will never happen.

Very, very good fanfiction. I encourage you to write more Tsume x Toboe fanfictions, you've got everyone spot-on, maybe a bit more foul language from Tsume, but that's not essential. If you do write more, good luck, i'll be reviewing them. :D
Haru Inuzuka chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
-wipes away rears, happy smile- That was beautiful, I hope you keep writing these good fics, ja!
iridescentcloud chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
that was SO BEAUTIFUL! i wanna cry! since this was the last chapter, you need to write more fics. i want many more fics!

Iri
Silvera Sphinx chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
That was a wonderfully written story!
Terres De Brume chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
I loved this story. Really.

I'm sory I can't write a constructive Review... But I love your work, anyway.
Panthino chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
*whipes eyes* I'm not crying...I've got...a COLD! That was so awesome. I don't usually review but I am on a spree tonight and this definetly(sp?) deserved it. Anyway. Keep up the good works.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
I was moved to tears but this fic was really good. I'm glad that I found it. Toboe seemed to me that he could feel when others where in pain. Did you mean for that to happen?